Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ultimate PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ultimate PvP Records Thread

Obirayy
01.22.2013 , 02:12 PM | #301
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
No screenshot link here...

P.S. This forum keeps logging me off every few seconds for no reason... why...
I edited my post.

Same thing kept happening to the person who got the record so I had to post it instead

NamikazeNaruto
01.23.2013 , 11:10 AM | #302
Now that the forum is working normally for me again, I have updated the records list again. The overall standings in comparison between servers is now more accurate as well, saying which server holds every slot in the categories that were counted for damage, protection, healing, and overall categories in the bottom section.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to make this list what it is today. There are 7 different server lists on this thread, and players from 14 different servers have posted entries on here. This is truly what I had hoped this thread would become back when I created it a month ago. I also thank everyone who helped me in analyzing the validity of certain records. Thanks everyone .

Servers that participated in this thread: Jedi Covenant, The Progenitor, The Harbinger, Ebon Hawk, Begeren Colony, Prophecy of the Five, Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Red Eclipse, The Bastion, Dalborra, The Shadowlands, T3-M4, Jar'kai Sword, Master Dar'nala.

Quote: Originally Posted by davaniel View Post
1 guy on our server got 1.99M heals the other day, just short of 2M. Pretty epic, don't know if he will claim though :P

Ranked game, novare stalemate ofc
Edit: I wish I knew what server this was... and you should persuade this guy to post this, it would be the #1 overall healing record by a good amount.

SpaniardInfinity
01.23.2013 , 02:14 PM | #303
Aux - http://tinypic.com/r/9uyusn/6 - Jedi Covenant
5th for Damage Taken (954970)

Commandos, this is for you.
Aux "Spaniard" Wargarde (Rank 2400+ Combat Medic) | Reighner the Relentless (Conqueror Bodyguard)
The Generalissimo Legacy
<Uncensored>

Obirayy
01.23.2013 , 03:35 PM | #304
Lol at the guy who asked for his records to be removed

NamikazeNaruto
01.24.2013 , 10:41 AM | #305
Quote: Originally Posted by Siorac View Post
It wasn't a ranked game, look at the screenshot on the server forum, no rating gain.
So it took a few minutes, but I was finally able to find the server and screenshot you guys were referring to.

Red Eclipse Server
http://i.imgur.com/9sJel.jpg

Naturally, I won't put this on the records unless the person who OBTAINED this record wants me to put it up.(Either that, or someone who knows the person who got this record can tell me that he's ok with it.)
Also, if possible I would like Ny'sha's approval to put a link to the Red Eclipse server records list along with the other lists that are in the Ultimate PvP Records list(1st post.)

JP_Legatus
01.24.2013 , 10:55 AM | #306
What's with Jedi covenant owning all the protection/dmg taken spots? Does everyone on that server tunnel the tanks? :P
Plaje - 55 Assassin Sorcheals - 55 Sorcerer
TheHulkk - 55 Juggernaut Riksa - 55 Marauder
Ophealing - 55 Operative Lolsniper - 55 Sniper
Overpoweredtech - 29 Powertech The Bastion http://www.twitch.tv/plajje

NamikazeNaruto
01.24.2013 , 11:24 AM | #307
Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
What's with Jedi covenant owning all the protection/dmg taken spots? Does everyone on that server tunnel the tanks? :P
Haha, well in the case of the high protection games, you could say that the person that the tank was guarding was the one getting tunneled :P. In the case of damage taken, the tank himself is being tunneled.

In my case, whenever I would tank, I would constantly be guard swapping to whoever had the lowest hp/was getting targeted the most. However, after awhile, enemy teams would just all focus on me instead so that my guard swapping/taunting didn't do much. This resulted in lower protection for me, but at one point I was averaging 400k/500k damage taken per game and frequently having over 750k damage taken. Though I don't play much anymore.

This game for example in which I had 700k damage taken(#2 on the list) was over only an 11 minute timespan.(When you look at the score you can see proof of that.)

http://imageshack.us/f/72/zabdamagetaken.jpg/

Actually for whatever reason, all 8 enemies were in the middle(enemy took their side at the start and then had that guy come middle, then one of ours took that side from them because they had noone there.) Even 2/3 of the healers that the enemy team had stopped healing to dps me.

If it had lasted for 20 minutes like a long civil war, I'd of had about 1.3 million damage taken, can you imagine if I'd retained 0 deaths with that much damage taken?

I assume the other tanks with these high numbers also do a lot of guard swapping/get tunneled a lot.

tl;dr
we have some really good tanks on Jedi Covenant. I could name about 9 tanks on our server that are all good enough to make the records for this thread.

xContex
01.24.2013 , 10:58 PM | #308
Highest Solo Kills

Scyn
25 Kills
Server: Begeren Colony
http://i45.tinypic.com/1il5dt.jpg
Scyn Azadeh Inspra
The Sovereign Legacy

Obirayy
01.25.2013 , 01:01 AM | #309
Edit -Cbf

NamikazeNaruto
01.25.2013 , 05:30 AM | #310
Quote: Originally Posted by xContex View Post
Highest Solo Kills

Scyn
25 Kills
Server: Begeren Colony
http://i45.tinypic.com/1il5dt.jpg
Weird... why does everyone on the other team have so few medals? Your team outclassed them in every stat. Either one of your healers healed more than their 2 healers combined. The dps on your team outclassed almost every one of theirs. So why is it that this game took so long? It is almost as though you let them take a node and hold it for awhile.