Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ultimate PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ultimate PvP Records Thread

Schil
01.20.2013 , 03:34 PM | #271
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
This is a clear instance of you farming the crap out of the enemy team. Anyone on the enemy team who stayed for that had over 13+ deaths yet the voidstar went the full duration. You guys deliberately didn't cap so you could farm.
half the records are farms....
Schil
Operative Healer
PoT5

Ravashakk
01.20.2013 , 03:40 PM | #272
Quote: Originally Posted by Schil View Post
Plz point them out and your reasoning for why they are farm games.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Schil
01.20.2013 , 03:44 PM | #273
4/5 of the kills in a warzone are all the same game that was a farm. i don't care if it counts or not just gotta keep using the same rules and not changing them randomly.
Schil
Operative Healer
PoT5

Schil
01.20.2013 , 03:48 PM | #274
and other then completely lopsided games, how do you know a team keeps a turret uncapped in an civil war just to keep it going as long as possible because it is fun? They have a chance to win but they farm damage.
Schil
Operative Healer
PoT5

Ravashakk
01.20.2013 , 05:10 PM | #275
4/5 of the kills in a warzone are all the same game that was a farm. i don't care if it counts or not just gotta keep using the same rules and not changing them randomly.
I've tried to get that game taken down.
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Ravashakk
01.20.2013 , 05:13 PM | #276
and other then completely lopsided games, how do you know a team keeps a turret uncapped in an civil war just to keep it going as long as possible because it is fun? They have a chance to win but they farm damage.
You need substantial evidence to prove a game is farmed. Being able to do that isn't always easy/possible without video proof.

Obirayy
01.20.2013 , 06:08 PM | #277
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
You need substantial evidence to prove a game is farmed. Being able to do that isn't always easy/possible without video proof.
Yeah I showed a lot of facts and went through every possible scenario to prove that one of the records was setup and you happily took it down
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

Schil
01.20.2013 , 06:11 PM | #278
set up? neither of them were set ups just a good team vs a bad team in both instances. both were intentionally not capped though,
Schil
Operative Healer
PoT5

Ravashakk
01.20.2013 , 06:13 PM | #279
set up? neither of them were set ups just a good team vs a bad team in both instances. both were intentionally not capped though,
That qualifies as a farm game. Ignoring objectives to pad numbers.

Schil
01.20.2013 , 06:30 PM | #280
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
That qualifies as a farm game. Ignoring objectives to pad numbers.
Not trying to start any flaming or drama just seems that you cannot really enforce the rules especially on category's like largest heals, largest hit and so on can easily be manipulated. I like the idea of this thread just somethings are impossible to regulate.
Schil
Operative Healer
PoT5