Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ultimate PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ultimate PvP Records Thread

alexsamma
01.14.2013 , 02:25 AM | #231
Nice to see that you are now accepting shadows/assassin's big hits, I'll have to start watching my stats at the end of matches again.

NamikazeNaruto
01.14.2013 , 03:07 AM | #232
Quote: Originally Posted by alexsamma View Post
Nice to see that you are now accepting shadows/assassin's big hits, I'll have to start watching my stats at the end of matches again.
Truthfully, I figured if I was accepting 13k smashes I might as well...Though I can't really imagine how a shadow would be doing shadow strikes of up 11k...(Maybe going full on into willpower/power and sacrificing some other needed things...)

Bobcowww
01.14.2013 , 05:24 AM | #233
http://i.imgur.com/UESYK.jpg

My highest HPS so far. I forgot to put my exotech stim on at the start of the match too, was still using my rakata stim. It may have been enough to put me at the magical 1500 mark if I did
<THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER>
Game is Hard

NamikazeNaruto
01.14.2013 , 05:59 AM | #234
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobcowww View Post

My highest HPS so far. I forgot to put my exotech stim on at the start of the match too, was still using my rakata stim. It may have been enough to put me at the magical 1500 mark if I did
What server is that?

Bobcowww
01.14.2013 , 06:17 AM | #235
Master Dar'nala
<THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER>
Game is Hard

Obirayy
01.14.2013 , 07:25 AM | #236

This guy! Grats man
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

Obirayy
01.14.2013 , 07:30 AM | #237
Just wanted to add that a sentinel on our server hit a crit for 9.1k. His force bonus dmg is only 780. He didn't see the hit but it just came up on the stats. Everyone knows its fake, I'm just not sure if its only sentinels or if it can happen to other classes as well
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

Ravashakk
01.14.2013 , 11:30 AM | #238

Gj on the healing. Don't take what I'm about to say as me trying to devalue that accomplishment. Couple things....how do 4 healers combine for ~16k dmg done....one of which did 0 dmg? The other things relate to the game itself, since I haven't had a chance to see too many ss's from AH. The objective points are really low.....aside from the two guys guarding the pylons almost everyone has 0 objective points. The last thing for now is the multiplier. You got to x8 and only had 460 points and the other team with 700+. Capping a pylon each round yields 25 xmultiplier, which would get you 75, 100, 125, 150 for the first 4 rounds without adding the ~19 kills or any orbs you may have received.

My guess, in order to make the numbers work, you only capped a pylon 3 out of 6 rounds, combined with the kills, gave you 460. Just looking for some clarification for my own benefit and curiosity.

The one thing I will say towards your claim, your exotech stim duration on your buffs make it look like it was on for quite some time. Not that it changes anything.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Carter_Mathis
01.14.2013 , 11:33 AM | #239
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
Gj how do 4 healers combine for ~16k dmg done....one of which did 0 dmg?
They clicked their green abilities. Mystery solved

Carter_Mathis
01.14.2013 , 11:34 AM | #240
Quote: Originally Posted by Obirayy View Post
Just wanted to add that a sentinel on our server hit a crit for 9.1k. His force bonus dmg is only 780. He didn't see the hit but it just came up on the stats. Everyone knows its fake, I'm just not sure if its only sentinels or if it can happen to other classes as well
Expertise buff + Inspiration + Armor Debuffed target (from someone else) + SMASH
just a guess