Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ultimate PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ultimate PvP Records Thread

rmitchell
12.30.2012 , 04:13 AM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
No new records added for quite some time... Wish Harbinger server would post their list here . Also, if that one guy on the Bastion has a 3688 rating, surely there must be others on that server who have 3000+ rating right? If you Bastioneers are reading this and have 3000+ ratings, post it up
there are quite a few. theres like 2 3200's, a couple 3100s and a couple 3ks, cam is the highest by a lot though. most of them havent played in a bit though.
RYRE -> Ryere
Nadd's Sarcophagus -> The Bastion
The grand legacy of delicious breads
<Hey Im Nostrum>

alexsamma
12.30.2012 , 06:19 AM | #162
Asami(Assassin)(The Ebon Hawk)[http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....al/966103.jpg]

Submitting for highest hit: 10,151

NamikazeNaruto
12.30.2012 , 06:37 AM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by alexsamma View Post
Asami(Assassin)(The Ebon Hawk)[http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....al/966103.jpg]

Submitting for highest hit: 10,151
Well... for one, this screenshot link does not work, and two... the last 2 pages of this post were about discussing how I didn't believe it was possible for a shadow to get a 10k+ hit on anything... and what it would require to even try to get that... so I don't know...

mclammitys
12.30.2012 , 07:30 AM | #164
Well... for one, this screenshot link does not work, and two... the last 2 pages of this post were about discussing how I didn't believe it was possible for a shadow to get a 10k+ hit on anything... and what it would require to even try to get that... so I don't know...
You have to think it like this

Most off the smash and sweeps you see hit for 6-7k same for shadw strike most hit for 6-7k but then you get thous record hits up to 12k smash im sure that was when everything was right buff and all

Same goes whit shadow strike last night i got 7,7k on marauder whitout expertise or inspiration buff so i dont see why 10k on some pve hero wouldnt happen?

I would go and say that im sure you can brake 11k and maby even 12k when everything is right

Love Fluffy
Fluffy The Drunk Assas.... Shadow =)
Guild: Harbinger
Role: GM
Raiting: +3,9K My Stream

MidichIorian
12.30.2012 , 12:29 PM | #165
Anyone know what the damage record is in 1-49. I just did 492K on a lvl 31 sorc. It opens up for potential on a lvl 49 with the highest augs.

alexsamma
12.30.2012 , 02:03 PM | #166
http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....nal/966103.jpg

Look, if you're going to accept a 12k smash you have to accept a 10k maul....

I was highly surprised when I saw the high hit, and sure, it could have been some sort of error, but if we're going to deny maul/shadow strikes because they are extra-ordinary then all of the 10k+ sweeps/smashes need to be taken down as well because they fall under the same boat.

I have a fully min-maxed guardian, and I've hit under-geared players fro around ~9k, but it would take the stars aligning for you to hit any single individual for 12k without a deliberate setup.

NamikazeNaruto
12.30.2012 , 02:33 PM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by alexsamma View Post
http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....nal/966103.jpg

Look, if you're going to accept a 12k smash you have to accept a 10k maul....

I was highly surprised when I saw the high hit, and sure, it could have been some sort of error, but if we're going to deny maul/shadow strikes because they are extra-ordinary then all of the 10k+ sweeps/smashes need to be taken down as well because they fall under the same boat.

I have a fully min-maxed guardian, and I've hit under-geared players fro around ~9k, but it would take the stars aligning for you to hit any single individual for 12k without a deliberate setup.
Yes, you may have a point, I'll be thinking about which of the 2 options I'm going to do in the next couple of days.

cashogy
12.30.2012 , 02:51 PM | #168
this thread is lolzy

Ravashakk
12.30.2012 , 03:06 PM | #169
The issue with these elaborate big hits is the ceiling they are rapidly approaching. It is almost impossible to beat the record because the person has to be in such terrible gear that their health at 100% is <13k.

Maybe using log data instead of scoreboard ss's will fix the problem. That way you can not only see what attack did the crit but the buffs and everything that lead up to it. That goes for biggest heal as well. Wouldn't be too difficult to find it with search.

EDIT: Nvm, after thinking about it, one could just mod the file before capturing.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

devildog_
12.31.2012 , 02:55 PM | #170
Mizzo Guardian Jedi Covenant http://republicstrikesback.shivtr.co..._images/533371

Sumbmiting for 3rd highest Damage per second
Mizzderp

<Postmortem> Local derp.

Mizzo | Mizzi | Mizzou | NotMizzou

The STDmatch(dot)net Legacy