Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Ultimate PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ultimate PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto's Avatar


NamikazeNaruto
12.28.2012 , 04:04 PM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by mclammitys View Post
And i just noticed that your fellow shadow and the maker off this post you should know this
There are 8k backstabs and then there are 10k backstabs. I've never seen any shadow hit a 10k backstab, ever. I have, however, seen double projects be counted as one hit.

prodigyqnz's Avatar


prodigyqnz
12.28.2012 , 07:28 PM | #152
I like how because you cant achieve these things on PVE servers it is immediately disregarded..

There are no bugs involved..
On The Fatman.. Now POT5 we don't play..Get your games up..

All those people up there in 9k + on that list need to have asterisks next to their names like Roger Maris.. just sad..
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are.. a different game you should play... --Yoda
Prophecy | Pröphet | Profit | Professìonal etc... 20x55's and bored...
(used to be)The Fatman

NamikazeNaruto's Avatar


NamikazeNaruto
12.28.2012 , 07:53 PM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by prodigyqnz View Post
I like how because you cant achieve these things on PVE servers it is immediately disregarded..

There are no bugs involved..
On The Fatman.. Now POT5 we don't play..Get your games up..

All those people up there in 9k + on that list need to have asterisks next to their names like Roger Maris.. just sad..
Ahh yeah, us PvEers know nothing about PvP, we just have a lot of the records up there... please... spare me this.

Here's another one to add, a 3rd place record for damage taken/death ratio.

http://imageshack.us/f/197/zabdamagetaken4.jpg/

fungihoujo's Avatar


fungihoujo
12.28.2012 , 09:08 PM | #154
I just got a 3k chain lightning crit suckas- let's see you throw down an aoe hit of that magnitude any time, anywhere.

Ravashakk's Avatar


Ravashakk
12.28.2012 , 09:46 PM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by prodigyqnz View Post
I like how because you cant achieve these things on PVE servers it is immediately disregarded..

There are no bugs involved..
On The Fatman.. Now POT5 we don't play..Get your games up..

All those people up there in 9k + on that list need to have asterisks next to their names like Roger Maris.. just sad..
I'm still surprised http://i.imgur.com/s1yDP.jpg is still holding 4 records for a clearly farmed game. I guess that's how you roll on PVP servers, huh?
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

mmerry's Avatar


mmerry
12.28.2012 , 10:00 PM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
There are 8k backstabs and then there are 10k backstabs. I've never seen any shadow hit a 10k backstab, ever. I have, however, seen double projects be counted as one hit.
Myself and a guildie were messing around in outlaws den yesterday trying to see what the biggest hit we could get on each other without armor +wz expertise buff. In a 0/24/17 build I hit him for 4672 on a non crit SS (we tried 3 or 4 times but I never got a crit), based upon my 78% surge and the 30% crit dmg from circling shadows I would have hit him for 10810. A 10k hit for a shadow would be possible, however it would most likely be a setup, or the 1 in 1000 chance that the dude is an idiot and decided to queue for warzones in lvl 32 greens.
delicious breakfast pastry

Ravashakk's Avatar


Ravashakk
12.28.2012 , 11:30 PM | #157
Quote: Originally Posted by mmerry View Post
Myself and a guildie were messing around in outlaws den yesterday trying to see what the biggest hit we could get on each other without armor +wz expertise buff. In a 0/24/17 build I hit him for 4672 on a non crit SS (we tried 3 or 4 times but I never got a crit), based upon my 78% surge and the 30% crit dmg from circling shadows I would have hit him for 10810. A 10k hit for a shadow would be possible, however it would most likely be a setup, or the 1 in 1000 chance that the dude is an idiot and decided to queue for warzones in lvl 32 greens.
Not how that works. It would be 4672 * 2.08 = 9718, NOT 4672 * 1.78 * 1.3

So like you said, guy isn't wearing armor, with 0 expertise, while you have wz expertise buff AND something like inspiration just to break 10k. So it is either a setup or a glitch.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

mmerry's Avatar


mmerry
12.28.2012 , 11:51 PM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
Not how that works. It would be 4672 * 2.08 = 9718, NOT 4672 * 1.78 * 1.3

So like you said, guy isn't wearing armor, with 0 expertise, while you have wz expertise buff AND something like inspiration just to break 10k. So it is either a setup or a glitch.
Ok thanks for the clarification on that, but yeah still rather improbable..
delicious breakfast pastry

mclammitys's Avatar


mclammitys
12.29.2012 , 02:14 AM | #159
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
Not how that works. It would be 4672 * 2.08 = 9718, NOT 4672 * 1.78 * 1.3

So like you said, guy isn't wearing armor, with 0 expertise, while you have wz expertise buff AND something like inspiration just to break 10k. So it is either a setup or a glitch.
If you wanna try to get the high hit you wanna get your max psec

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#60...bRzZcRcRrrob.2

That will give you +10 % power

so if the guy is hitting 9718 whitout inspiration and whitout the 10% power how much wuold it be max ?
Fluffy The Drunk Assas.... Shadow =)
Guild: Harbinger
Role: GM
Raiting: +3,9K My Stream

NamikazeNaruto's Avatar


NamikazeNaruto
12.29.2012 , 04:06 PM | #160
No new records added for quite some time... Wish Harbinger server would post their list here . Also, if that one guy on the Bastion has a 3688 rating, surely there must be others on that server who have 3000+ rating right? If you Bastioneers are reading this and have 3000+ ratings, post it up