Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Ultimate PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ultimate PvP Records Thread

Master-LC's Avatar


Master-LC
12.26.2012 , 04:36 PM | #141
Any section for overall stats? I got 1.2 mil damage 400k protect and 150k heal with 19 medals. Im a sin hybrid on tofn

sithheroes's Avatar


sithheroes
12.26.2012 , 08:44 PM | #142
I can haz 3rd and 4th biggest heal spots plox
http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....nal/970192.jpg
n8
Lillish-Rockets-Nâte-Jogenn-Toshi
RêdGrenitLulz

NamikazeNaruto's Avatar


NamikazeNaruto
12.26.2012 , 09:06 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by sithheroes View Post
I can haz 3rd and 4th biggest heal spots plox
http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....nal/970192.jpg
I see one screenshot so idk what you mean about having 3rd AND 4th for biggest heal. Also, I need to know what server you are from.

prodigyqnz's Avatar


prodigyqnz
12.27.2012 , 09:00 AM | #144
Prophecy of the Five

Nomì Sunrider (Jedi Shadow) Biggist Hit: 10308
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9163166...ream/lightbox/

Miyöshi Godson (Vanguard) Biggest Hit: 9885
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9163166...ream/lightbox/
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are.. a different game you should play... --Yoda
Prophecy | Pröphet | Profit | Professìonal etc... 20x55's and bored...
(used to be)The Fatman

sithheroes's Avatar


sithheroes
12.27.2012 , 12:27 PM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
I see one screenshot so idk what you mean about having 3rd AND 4th for biggest heal. Also, I need to know what server you are from.
didnt mean to confuse you, already had 3rd highest heal but my alt just broke that. both from bergeren colony
n8
Lillish-Rockets-Nâte-Jogenn-Toshi
RêdGrenitLulz

NamikazeNaruto's Avatar


NamikazeNaruto
12.27.2012 , 06:44 PM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by prodigyqnz View Post
Prophecy of the Five

Nomì Sunrider (Jedi Shadow) Biggist Hit: 10308
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9163166...ream/lightbox/

Miyöshi Godson (Vanguard) Biggest Hit: 9885
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9163166...ream/lightbox/
Sorry, but I'm gonna go ahead and say right now that neither of those classes are capable of pulling that much in a single hit. As a Shadow I'm guessing that amount came from a double project that counted as one hit, I don't know how the Vanguard achieved that hit.

Sylvane's Avatar


Sylvane
12.27.2012 , 11:00 PM | #147
Xámot - Jedi Covenant http://i50.tinypic.com/j9n0j8.jpg 10310 biggest hit.

Also the Vanguard hits over 9k is from a bug that was around a while ago that stacked damage when they used HiB right after another attack. Unless he has some sort of crazy luck that's what id assume its from.
JC
Sylvand-(Mando)<RG> / Çommander(Merc) <COBRA>
Sylvane-(Sorcerer) <COBRA>
Xämot-(Jugg) <IBG>
Brohawk-(Sentinel)<RG> / Monkéy-(Marauder)<N2G>

xContex's Avatar


xContex
12.28.2012 , 10:38 AM | #148
*Updated BC PVP List on Post #32

Changes:

Red with a highest single heal of 8700
Gunsmoke with damage taken @ 609k
Scyn Azadeh Inspra
The Sovereign Legacy

mclammitys's Avatar


mclammitys
12.28.2012 , 10:45 AM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Sorry, but I'm gonna go ahead and say right now that neither of those classes are capable of pulling that much in a single hit. As a Shadow I'm guessing that amount came from a double project that counted as one hit, I don't know how the Vanguard achieved that hit.
Not true i have hit +8k backstabs whitout min/max gear or sentinell buff

Im sure whit min/max gear + sentinell buff + someone whit horrible gear 10k is true

I think mine is 8,5k best atm and like i did say not whit the best gear or buffs
Fluffy The Drunk Assas.... Shadow =)
Guild: Harbinger
Role: GM
Raiting: +3,9K My Stream

mclammitys's Avatar


mclammitys
12.28.2012 , 10:47 AM | #150
And i just noticed that your fellow shadow and the maker off this post you should know this
Fluffy The Drunk Assas.... Shadow =)
Guild: Harbinger
Role: GM
Raiting: +3,9K My Stream