Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ultimate PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ultimate PvP Records Thread

Riggz
12.21.2012 , 10:23 AM | #101
I vote we have a thread where there is no discussion just records posted

And another where we can discuss the records and anything else. Because all it takes is one bad post and boom this thread is toast
Urdenot Level 65 Sorc
Urdonught Level 65 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

NamikazeNaruto
12.21.2012 , 01:17 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Grexys View Post

Overall Protection
1) 734,092 - Kraith (formerly Vayne) (unguilded) Juggernaut (http://i.imgur.com/yIEJa.jpg)
Debating whether to add this, this has activatable relics and adrenals, but the things they affect most are biggest hit/heal, not protection :\.

warriorcat
12.21.2012 , 01:37 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Debating whether to add this, this has activatable relics and adrenals, but the things they affect most are biggest hit/heal, not protection :\.
if defense adrenal do not accept! it makes a life changing difference (example my vanguard will only get hit 40 hp on auto attacks (world pvp vs full warhero sharpshooter sniper and 200 on some minor induction skills) if i pop all cooldowns and adrenal defense)
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes

darthnish
12.21.2012 , 02:32 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Riggz View Post
I vote we have a thread where there is no discussion just records posted

And another where we can discuss the records and anything else. Because all it takes is one bad post and boom this thread is toast
wont matter, the thread is quite pointless imo, its like those kids you come across in FPS games that have MLG in their name somewhere, i just think its so cute and move on xD

NamikazeNaruto
12.21.2012 , 02:51 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
wont matter, the thread is quite pointless imo, its like those kids you come across in FPS games that have MLG in their name somewhere, i just think its so cute and move on xD
Sounds like someone is mad that they don't have any records high enough to make this list.

P.S. The thread is not pointless, it's for fun. I know more than anyone that numbers don't always win games, but it's not like your average everyday player can achieve such numbers either, and such damage, protection, and healing is necessary if you are to be a top team in ranked. What I'm trying to say is... Tactics do take precedence, but they need to be backed up by people capable of achieving such numbers to win.

Quote: Originally Posted by inocelda View Post
Inovisible (Scoundrel) (Jedi Covenant)
Top Healing Record
You should've screenshotted your healing per second too I bet you had a record that could've made it onto that too .

P.S.S. I also have this thread saved to a word document, so if the thread is by chance deleted, I would probably simply repost it.

Xinika
12.21.2012 , 04:33 PM | #106
Sounds like someone is mad that they don't have any records high enough to make this list..
I will let you finish, but you see, I did over 3m in tab dotting.

And my Tab is hotkeyed to Blackout.

Come at me.

PS: Will get that 24 medal SS later.
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action

ForsakenKing
12.21.2012 , 04:50 PM | #107
there were relics/adrenals that helped you stay alive though which is very useful for a tank. personally, i say you set the age line and stick to it. exceptions complicate things. your call though.

SteelsBrighter
12.21.2012 , 04:50 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by ambitiousapple View Post
hello,

i noticed the top5 objective points are all held by Huttball games. Although i'm just shy of a top5 score (enemies stopped attacking my node) i thought this could show a different perspective:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2a6vwgw.jpg

i have many screenies that are just shy of various top5 categories, but i dont want to bore people

cheers from Master Dar'Nala :>
I will happily secede a spot to you, as I don't even like, let alone play huttball anymore(yeah I leave if i get huttball 95% of the time, deal with it). Seriously impressed with 25k+ in a civil war, let alone 30k+.
Server: Previously Darth Bandon, Xferred to The Shadowlands
Allegiance: Imperial

Redsnow Legacy: Steelus - Juggernaut \ Ephyris - Sorceror

darthnish
12.21.2012 , 06:13 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Xinika View Post

Come at me.

looooooool made my day thanks shin.

NamikazeNaruto
12.21.2012 , 07:39 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by ForsakenKing View Post
there were relics/adrenals that helped you stay alive though which is very useful for a tank. personally, i say you set the age line and stick to it. exceptions complicate things. your call though.
What you say about the exceptions is true, so unfortunately I think I won't be adding this one.

And Shin...

Quote: Originally Posted by Xinika View Post

Come at me.

Just give it up, you'll never be good at tab dotting .