Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Full on Old Republic Movie

MsMalice
12.16.2012 , 09:48 PM | #11
Creating a good looking 5-10 minute long cinematic is one thing, creating an entire movie in the same quality is another. If you mean a live-action film, well that would be interesting but potentially disastrous.
RAYE
R.I.P. JIRAYA

Nemmar
12.16.2012 , 10:23 PM | #12
Now that the Star Wars movies are not on a frozen status, i do have hopes they can make movies out of the old republic stories. They are, in my opinion, far superior to the ones on the original films.

TORPlayer
12.16.2012 , 10:27 PM | #13
Yes, this would be amazing. I wouldn't base them off of class stories though since each person looks different and goes different routes with their characters. Maybe base it off some of the main leaders? Or even wait until TOR is ready to close down, then base the movie off of the way the galaxy unfolds by how the players do for each faction.

As for the other discussion, hope is my personal favorite even though i'm leaning towards the empire now.
Lieutenant Vaeran Grimez
Republic 44 Vanguard
Cipher Agent Kaulton Grimez
Imperial 45 Operative

Lintman
12.16.2012 , 11:30 PM | #14
Bioware didn't do the shorts, that was Blur Studios, honestly everything Blur does looks beautiful and you'll recognize alot of it you should take a look.

http://vz3.blur.com/work

Slicksteezin
12.16.2012 , 11:42 PM | #15
They were cool but i'd rather see that money go to improving their MMO that they are half-assing. It took millions just to make those short clips.

Kenlonis
12.17.2012 , 12:54 AM | #16
They can make it about the Evil Empire setting up a cash shop for every little thing.. the rest of it can be about the actors killing each other cause said people then sell the items on the Galactic market for Overblown Bat **** crazy prices..

at the end instead of a native American staring at the camera with a Single tear running down his cheek the can change it to Satele Shann with a single tear running down hers

Kheld
12.17.2012 , 01:10 AM | #17
I think the OP has a good idea, the intro movies were very good.
The Force will be with you, always.

Gavin_Kelvar
12.17.2012 , 01:20 AM | #18
Maybe they could do a mini-series like the way Microsoft did Halo: Forward Unto Dawn? Of course a well done web series would be awesome too.

WhillB
12.17.2012 , 01:31 AM | #19
If Disney is smart (and i'm sure this wont happen) they would make the ultimate SW movie. The one that if done right would be the end all be all of SW movies... The Rise of Vader. The timeline between Ep 3 and 4. Nothing Star Warsy was more dissapointing then the end of Ep 3. A few seconds of Vader? No new saber fight in costume?? So poorly thought out.

I'm no fan boy by any means, but that was so disappointing.

tpryan
12.17.2012 , 04:09 AM | #20
There is a facebook page trying to get this on Disney's radar. Everyone here should check it out.