Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your favourite kill

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Your favourite kill

LarryRow
12.17.2012 , 09:15 AM | #41
No one kill sticks out but I really enjoy every kill I get when I have the 1 hp that Enure often leaves you with when it expires.

"Dude, you have 1 hp."
"1 is all I need."
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

Baalzamon
12.17.2012 , 09:15 AM | #42
Win multiple 1 vs 3.

Ekoth
12.17.2012 , 09:40 AM | #43
Favorite Kill:

Playing my Sentinel in huttball. Score was 5-5, enemy ball carrier was 3m from scoring. I pop stasis, he CC breaks. I then proceed to pop precision/Master Strike/ Blade storm combo. I was combat spec, so he had to just watch as I rake 9k off his health as he sits just shy of the winning point. He dies, I grab the ball and hold for final 20 seconds while my guildies are cheering me on in Mumble.

Favorite death:

Leveling my Jugg. Just finished a fight with 2 elite mobs on Corellia. My companion is dead and I'm with less than 500 health left. As I'm ressing my companion, I get mezzed by a stealthy. A scoundrel appears before me, kicks me in the nuts, I die.
Ekoth - Jedi Shadow - Alpha Company, 203rd
SWG Veteran: Release - 2007, Valcyn Server
Ekoth - Elder Jedi - Praetorian, Ubiqtorate
Ryyfro - Commando - Alpha Company, 203rd

NurseDonut
12.17.2012 , 10:02 AM | #44
I had one great kill that will stick with me forever. Tied sub-50 Huttball, with time running out and the ball in Imperial hands. My scoundrel stealthed through the zerg, patiently waiting for the clock to hit 10 seconds remaining. I stun-locked the ball carrier, ganking him and preventing him from passing. The whole team was attacking him, but I hit the killing blow. I get the ball with 3 seconds left, and we win. Then I dinged 50.

The perfect way to end sub-50.

Technohic
12.17.2012 , 10:05 AM | #45
My favorites will always be one of the random open world encounters while leveling because they are pretty rare, and I don't always take the opportunity.

One that stands out is I ran into a Vanguard while I was on my Marauder in one of the dungeons. He was fighting one of the mobs I too would have to fight and was low on health. I was going to let him go; but after he healed up, he came up and started dancing. That is when I attacked!

Probably a "had to be there" sort of thing but I found it to be a hilarious sequence of events.

TommyDe
12.17.2012 , 11:23 AM | #46
I was a shadow in Huttball with the time ticking down and both sides on our half of the field in a tie game. I noticed two of them heading to mid and realized they were going to spike and turtle. I force sped over to the middle and as they headed over to their catwalk I pushed the ball carrier on their fire, stunned him and got the ball with less than 10 sec left.

I bet they thought they had the easy tiebreaker win. Easily my favorite so far.

Missandei
12.17.2012 , 12:50 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
4 was running. You knocked them. 1 fell, 1 died at the bridge (so he fell aswell). 2 charged you afterward..
it s a 2 ppl kill. not 4+
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

DarthBloodloss
12.17.2012 , 01:17 PM | #48
Once I was on my assassin by either East or West node. I was losing the fight so I decided to get creative. Its definitely repeatable so give it a shot lol....

1) Fighting BEHIND the bunker, near the edge of the cliff
2) Used Force Run and JUMPED off the cliff towards the Exhaustion Zone
3) Turn mid-air and Force Pull
4) We both land in Exhaustion Zone
5) Stun him and Run to safety
6) He blows up from a mine

Death by Exhaustion Zone
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

UGLYMRJ
12.17.2012 , 01:26 PM | #49
I wish I could make this up... but 5 players, one overload and one fire trap.

My face hurt from laughing so much.

MitchPB
12.17.2012 , 06:20 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
not really a kill but epic nonetheless , 4:26 on the vid epicest thing ive ever seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5qPn76yu2c
Bravo to that guy
<BOG> | <Concept>