Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your favourite kill

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Your favourite kill

Belly
12.17.2012 , 03:22 AM | #31
Recent one: Yesterday I took out a full WH sniper on my Gunslinger, I only have 3 WH pieces at the time. He had about 20k hp to my 16k, but he needs to work on his skill timings
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

Nightkin
12.17.2012 , 06:37 AM | #32
Favourite kill for me has more and more become anyone in smash spec. Always make me smile, i really really detest them. I will gladly pull any smasher into a fire/voidstar abyss etc rather then a healer just to annoy them more.
If i can piss in a smashers porridge, i will

Joesixxpack
12.17.2012 , 07:57 AM | #33
Playing sniper in a HB last week, an Op was focusing on me all match with the sneaky stealth routine. We had a bunch of duels but no one died so it was getting rather annoying and boring.

Coming up the def. side middle ramp they tried another opener on me. I did a quick disable, cover, ambush/KB and sent them flying into a just-igniting fire pit that wasn't even on my screen yet. One of those completely lucky moments that looked like a HOLY $&^@ pro move. I didn't see them anywhere nearby the rest of the match

Didy_Kush
12.17.2012 , 08:00 AM | #34
Slaying Kinetic/Balance Shadows as a Powertech is always lols.

NurseDonut
12.17.2012 , 08:11 AM | #35
As a scoundrel, I love stealthing to snow. Letting the imps cap. Waiting for most of them to run off to mid. Ganking the one responsible guy who stayed. Capping the node. Restealthing and moving to the speeder drop-off spot. And ganking him again, right when he gets off the speeder.

That's almost a guaranteed Civil War win.

Royox
12.17.2012 , 08:14 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by NurseDonut View Post
As a scoundrel, I love stealthing to snow. Letting the imps cap. Waiting for most of them to run off to mid. Ganking the one responsible guy who stayed. Capping the node. Restealthing and moving to the speeder drop-off spot. And ganking him again, right when he gets off the speeder.

I hate you.

darthnish
12.17.2012 , 08:21 AM | #37
not really a kill but epic nonetheless , 4:26 on the vid epicest thing ive ever seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5qPn76yu2c

Atramar
12.17.2012 , 08:28 AM | #38
Hard to pick up favorite kill...
It's always fun when I stealth defend node, some Shii-Cho form marauder is running to cap turret, toss him around, he runs with his stealth, 6 sec later I pull and finish him with 75% hp left... smash people always panic when they don't start with their usual key...
favorite funny kill was some sorc on alderaan, he was smoking medals for healing (reduce his hp, then heal), waited for his minimal HP, killed him with signle assassinate, capped, and killed him again as he was on speeder my way again...
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Royox
12.17.2012 , 08:46 AM | #39
My fauvorite kills with my Vanguard are those ones during 1 vs 1 battles when my enemy is at 2-3%, I use my Plastique Nade on him +cryo nade just to stand in his front...looking at his eyes....because he knows he is going to die in 3 seconds....and then BOOM. Reload and keep running.

I feel like a suicide bomber with my vanguard.....planting timed bombs at melee range xD

Rendolphe
12.17.2012 , 08:53 AM | #40
My favorite kill has a Sage was to kill my own teamate that steal the Expertise buff 30 sec in Voidstar before the bridge open (We were on defense).

Such a waste of a powerfull buff instead of waiting that bridge are open by the ennemies. I was standing next to the buff and waiting for the bridge and that jerk just pick in front of me and and take the speed buff and wait in the middle and waste those buff.

I was so pissed off that I jump in the in the hole and pull him with me.

He didn't expect that .
Prophecy of the Five

My Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/rendolphegamer
My TwitchTV channel : http://www.twitch.tv/rendolphegamer