Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your favourite kill

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Your favourite kill

mrdert
12.16.2012 , 06:07 PM | #11
I thouroughly enjoy any kill made while having less than 1k HP left. Nothing more satisfying than killing someone who knows with one more swing and they're sending me to the respawn. In one particular match I managed to kill both a marauder and powertech while having less than 1k HP. It gave such a thrill, I just stood there /loling while the rest of the team destroyed me.
It is easier for a man to destroy the light inside himself than to fight the darkness all around him.
Allup N'Yoas
come <Play> with us

ventvisor
12.16.2012 , 06:16 PM | #12
Comming across the Voistar bridge, and someone standing on the edge pulls me, thinking I'm goin to fall off. Just to have me land next to them....you can almost see the look on there face. Lol...good times. Just give them a quick stun and bump
Timber'wolve (Powertech) Ti'sra (Merc) Ot'sana (Operative) Iron'hyde (Sniper) Em'press (Jugg) Ad'eona (Mara) Na'kita (Sorc) Kim'ber (Assassin)
E'mily (Gunslinger) Sil'ver'ado (Commando)

Biggilus
12.16.2012 , 06:22 PM | #13
Just now in Huttball had me in hysterics, same sniper sets up cover next to the acid pit, Shoot First, lands in the acid, root, walk away. After the fourth time I think the /facepalm was well deserved

Rogean
12.16.2012 , 06:56 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by underpantsgnomes View Post
Knocked three players off the bridge in voidstar once at the same time. That was one of my prouder moments.
http://www.twitch.tv/rogean/b/335356146

Bird_of_Thunder
12.16.2012 , 06:59 PM | #15
Force scream one, retaliate another, and annihilate (skill) last one. So epic
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

underpantsgnomes
12.16.2012 , 07:03 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
Only saw 2 go off the bridge, but sweet nonetheless!
Truth lies within.

XenarisArcient
12.16.2012 , 07:56 PM | #17
Nothing feels more rewarding than when there is one at a node, and you leap to them, precision slash, master strike them for 9k, then have a final 6k blade storm go off and melt them, and cap the node solo.
Xtasey
<I AM LEGEND>

Rogean
12.16.2012 , 08:25 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by underpantsgnomes View Post
Only saw 2 go off the bridge, but sweet nonetheless!
It was 4. One was stealthed, and the person in the front that didn't look like he fell off the bridge still died, which means on his screen he did fall off.

Rincewend
12.16.2012 , 09:24 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by MitchPB View Post
Pushing people out of the safe area on Hypergate as the death field comes over.
Did that to 3 smashmonkeys today they were chaseing me back to the middle. Ofcourse they were complaining how OP it was after that. (yeah a full lighting DPS sorc is OP). I got focused the rest of the match at least we won.

DariusCalera
12.16.2012 , 09:38 PM | #20
In Huttball I Concussion Charged a smash monkey in mid air right before he got to me. He landed in one of the flame traps as it went off and I froze him there with a cryo grenade and watched him burn.

Second favorite was during a Denova Coast when I shot one out of the air with a Demo Round. For some reason, he allowed me to get off 3 Grav Rounds, and COF Full Auto before deciding to jump to me.