Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lag Hacks

AnteJeebuz
04.02.2013 , 12:19 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Arlanon View Post
in order to speed things up because everyone hates voidstar apparently

if the round 2 attacking team gets as far or farther than the round 1 attacking team in a shorter amount of time, the game ends abruptly
Thank god. I remember when you had to sit through the entire timer -_-;
I play TOFN -- TRE -- Bastion -- Shadowlands
Griz/Gio/Tony/Krealic and other variations

Icykill_
04.02.2013 , 02:05 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by AnteJeebuz View Post
TL;DR I am a coder for an MMO. There is no possible way for these things to happen.
Source: You're the reason these games are flawed!
I thought it was the MMO coder's that made these games... not the players???
So your reasoning is wrong... it's the MMO coder's fault for not doing their Job properly...
Once again someone putting the blame on another for not doing their job right...
You only need to watch the video proof and go to the websites dedicated to hacking to see that it is real and does happen...
Maybe ignoring what's in front of you is a prerequisite for being a MMO coder... that would explain why the hacks haven't been fixed

SomeJagoff
04.02.2013 , 02:08 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Arlanon View Post
One of them supposedly has something to do with hitting printscreen repeatedly
That's why they disabled printscreen in 1.3....like disabled it to the point that if swtor is running at all and you're alt-tabbed out, print screen doesn't work on your desktop or if you're taking a screenshot of an email or whatever. Pretty annoying. I use fraps for in-game screenshots, but if I need to take a screenshot of something else while the game is open, I have to quit, take the screen, then relaunch swtor. Again, pretty annoying.
Free Character Transfer & Other Goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/bgpK6G

Crawelc
04.02.2013 , 08:25 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by SomeJagoff View Post
That's why they disabled printscreen in 1.3....like disabled it to the point that if swtor is running at all and you're alt-tabbed out, print screen doesn't work on your desktop or if you're taking a screenshot of an email or whatever. Pretty annoying. I use fraps for in-game screenshots, but if I need to take a screenshot of something else while the game is open, I have to quit, take the screen, then relaunch swtor. Again, pretty annoying.
I can still use print screen to take screenshots.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

Miquiztli
04.02.2013 , 09:09 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
I can still use print screen to take screenshots.
I think it might be multiple screenshots in succession. I was trying to take a bunch of screenshots of my toons for a legacy collage, but after taking 3 I'd have to quit game and reload.
<Ascendant> Miquiztli (Sin | 55), Perro (Merc | 55), Mi'ngh (Jugg | 55), Tokas'plif (Sniper | 55)
<Obnoxious Amateurs> Tokab'lunt (Scoundrel | 55), Miquizell (Sage | 55), Gatita (Van | 55), Ukko'otso (Sent | 55)