Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

what fav heeling class

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
what fav heeling class

jackmosher
12.15.2012 , 09:22 PM | #1
what is your fave class for heeling jedi sage scoundrol sith scorer or imp agent and tell me why

CaptainApop
12.15.2012 , 09:40 PM | #2
I don't like heeling =[
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Riggz
12.17.2012 , 10:50 AM | #3
Anything but a merc
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
Urdonught Level 55 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

mikebevo
12.17.2012 , 11:27 AM | #4
I have two healer, Smuggler Sawbones and Agent Medicine, my sawbones is my main and first toon, so she is my favorite. Still both class are the same, so they are equal.

All the healer are fine for any content in PvE. When I am on dps I don't care who is healing. Combat Medic are perfectly fine. When I am healer, I still don't care. However, in certain fights I do think a Sage and Scoundrel complement each others abilities and makes the fight easier to heal, but 2 Medics, 2 Scoundrels or 2 Sages can get the job done just as well.

NoFishing
12.17.2012 , 02:23 PM | #5
I would say sage/sorc or scoundrel/operative. Mercs and commandos are ok, and can heal all content, but they don't really bring anything that scoundrels/operatives can't do just as well. And the other classes bring utility that mercs/mandos don't match, like force speed, friendly pulls, stealth, and out-of-combat CC.

If you want to heal in PvP, operative/scoundrel is the way to go. Stunning bubble sages are currently welcome, but once that gets nerfed, sages will probably be back to being a waste of space. Still better than commandos, but far too squishy and stationary. Plus stealth has such a natural advantage in PvP it isn't even funny.

WannaSpoon
12.20.2012 , 04:41 PM | #6
I like my Merc but I'ma big Fett fan