Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Soultiger: Jedi Shadow KC PVP Trailer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Soultiger: Jedi Shadow KC PVP Trailer

Blasphemerr
12.17.2012 , 11:03 PM | #11
Cooldown timers are cool.
Something pretentious.

NickEwok
12.18.2012 , 09:21 AM | #12
To each their own. I always found the timers to be a hindrance for shadow PvP and most PvP play due to average lifespan,and short game duration. Cooldown timers can be useful for classes such as healers, and tanks with well timed defensive cooldowns in PVE, but in PvP, I just do not see the value for jedi shadows (dps)
Soultiger
Jedi Shadow PvP
The Watchmen
Jedi Covenant :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giYc-Z32VCY

cycao
12.18.2012 , 09:25 AM | #13
Am I the only one that finds any darkness/KC build incredibly boring to play and watch? It just seems slow and clunky and I really only play it for rateds.

Missandei
12.18.2012 , 10:02 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by NickEwok View Post
Soultiger
Jedi Covenant
the **Watchmen** guild

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw00MFgoqCI

Made a short teaser trailer showcasing the traditional 31/0/10 KC Shadow build performing in 1.6, and will be adding a lot more footage playing a few different hybrid specs. First video and montage I have made, feel free to question, comment, and critique. Hope you all enjoy.
That was really great performance!
The last part in particular. Where two of you barely managed to defeat one assassin.
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Xinika
12.18.2012 , 10:55 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Am I the only one that finds any darkness/KC build incredibly boring to play and watch? It just seems slow and clunky and I really only play it for rateds.
Darkness/KC just has a slow playstyle by default. So what you speak of, may happen. However, there's still an indication of skill factor from player to player.
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action
Army of One

NickEwok
12.19.2012 , 10:51 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Missandei View Post
That was really great performance!
The last part in particular. Where two of you barely managed to defeat one assassin.

Ohhhh you mean the part where the same "assassin" (check the name) I 1 v 1 'd in the clip before came back and attacked a random half recruit geared healer which I had guarded?

You should actually view and comprehend the footage first before you post another failed attempt at condescending sarcasm.
Soultiger
Jedi Shadow PvP
The Watchmen
Jedi Covenant :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giYc-Z32VCY

Groncho
12.20.2012 , 07:43 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
it is the most boring build and the the one that works great for rankeds
but infiltration is awsome for the ancient map
field respec
Ch
LATIN LOVER

Griftter
12.20.2012 , 07:58 AM | #18
Hey Soultiger, nice Video. As someone who just recently returned to the game and is very interested in playing a shadow, I would really like to see a guide about interface and keybind setups.

I see you and Shin both play with 3 skill bars. Are you leaving some useless skills off the bars? I ask because I have come back and been playing my Sentinel some and it just seems like I have a ton of buttons.

Thanks!

cycao
12.20.2012 , 08:22 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Xinika View Post
Darkness/KC just has a slow playstyle by default. So what you speak of, may happen. However, there's still an indication of skill factor from player to player.
That's my only issue is the playstyle. Madness is fairly fast pace seeing you need to keep track of procs and since its mega squishy you need to be on your toes for the entire match. Love deceptions play style, very fast in your face definitely my most favorite spec to play but due to the fact that the hybrid is the only wanted spec we can play for rateds I play that for a few matches every day so I don't lose "it".

Quote: Originally Posted by Groncho View Post
it is the most boring build and the the one that works great for rankeds
but infiltration is awsome for the ancient map
field respec
First thing I got when 1.5 came out was the field respec...use this feature multiple times every day.

Xinika
12.20.2012 , 08:27 AM | #20
Concerning the dislikes, please read the comment posted by a rather disturbed individual:

"darkgemworld 18 hours ago

HAHAHA ****** I DISLIKE THIS 9 TIMES LOSER A WEEK AGO JUST TO LET YOU *** IVE BEEN WATCHING ALL THE WATCHMEN ****** EVEN THOUGH I QUIT AND THX FOR MAKING IT UN RATED DID IT NEO AS WELL *** SHINKIRA KAMDUS AND LION IDGAF BOUT THEY HAVE 2 MANY VIDEOS CUZ THERE A NO LIFE *****ES LITTLE ******* ALSO I BET WHEN UR READING HTIS YOU WILL DELETE CUZ UR A LITTLE ***** 30 YEAR OLD WHO WONT APPORVE THIS,,,, WELL ALL MY HATERS OUR ACTUALLY LOVERS SO BYE TROLOLOLOL"
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action
Army of One