Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class in session

Nokecity
12.14.2012 , 09:01 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DeepFreese View Post
Put me down. I can do Sorc full heals and Sorc heal hybrid. You should also specify sorc hybrids, as there is a heal hybrid and a DPS hybrid.
cool

DeepFreese
12.14.2012 , 10:29 PM | #12
Can I also suggest that anyone requesting help send me a message on the forums. I check for messages almost everyday, and that gives me a good way to communicate
Creus
Robbs(Sniper) Robs(Assassin) Croozz(Jugg) Harata(Guardian) Se'an(Powertech) and Se-an(Marauder)
The Squirtle Squad[The Harbinger}

SmilesTheJawa
12.14.2012 , 10:39 PM | #13
I nominate Agapex. Not only is he a kind and caring soul, but he's willing to train people his ways.

He's a pretty decent powertech, but more importantly he will teach you to troll like no other. He will tell you exactly how to insult bad players. He'll teach you to throw away all grammar, spelling and punctuation; the way real trolls spew their hate.

Put his name up there in a sarcastic fashion.
Smilies

Dierdrea
12.14.2012 , 10:48 PM | #14
Add me, I can help with sin deception/madness and relevant hybrids. I do run tank spec and hybrids but not nearly as much.

Nokecity
12.15.2012 , 12:19 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by SmilesTheJawa View Post
I nominate Agapex. Not only is he a kind and caring soul, but he's willing to train people his ways.

He's a pretty decent powertech, but more importantly he will teach you to troll like no other. He will tell you exactly how to insult bad players. He'll teach you to throw away all grammar, spelling and punctuation; the way real trolls spew their hate.

Put his name up there in a sarcastic fashion.
lmao!!!!!!!!

Mr_Elotes
12.15.2012 , 07:40 AM | #16
You can put me down as well...dps concealment ops...dont mind helping out. I am not all that great but I can show them the basics I think/hope.
<ISWHODUNIT>
Snuck'in, R'senole, Snucks, Snuck'out
Unsober PVPer

Blauric
12.15.2012 , 08:26 AM | #17
I can help as anything Marauder.....and most as an Assassin (not so hot with full blown madness).
Eblís EWL 55 Marauder
Agel 55 Sorcerer
Denna WL 55 Assassin
<Intox> GM The Bastion

LingeringDrama
12.15.2012 , 09:52 AM | #18
I don't mind answering questions in regards to Operative Healzers... not sure how much I can help... but I'll try

Maarken Harbinger Medicine Operative - Badcat PoT5 Sawbones Scoundrel

Elfanger
12.15.2012 , 02:03 PM | #19
I'll help with everything Sage just as long as I don't get asked about full telekinetic builds cause that **** crazy
Yatagan-Sage Arquebus-Scoundrel Rangiku-Vanguard
Mordstreich-Juggernaut Soliferrum-Sorcerer

Nokecity
12.15.2012 , 03:10 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfanger View Post
I'll help with everything Sage just as long as I don't get asked about full telekinetic builds cause that **** crazy
I may need you to mentor me in the ways of the lightside of the force lol