Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most underplayed class

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Most underplayed class

RaederHaz
12.21.2011 , 08:06 AM | #21
I started on an East Coast RP (though may move due to max pop now) and it seemed the Jedi/Sith classes were most overpopulated with the majority consular or inquisitor.

I love the smuggler class and find most in the starting areas are troopers rather than smugglers.

Jarjarsgenius
12.21.2011 , 10:03 AM | #22
I currently have one of every class (I was going to save Trooper for later until I found out that Lassie from "Psych" was voicing the first companion), but my faction mains are Assassin and Sentinal. While I plan on making my IA a Sniper, I'm totally going Scoundrel with my Smuggler (who's fourth in line), just so I can get the most out of Dirty Kick.
"The Ability to Speak Does Not Make You Intelligent" - Qui-Gon Jinn

Haasth
12.21.2011 , 10:13 AM | #23
I don't see Smugglers all that much in general where I'm at, Commandos are pretty rare to see as well (Which does make me happy). On the flip side, there's an excess of Consulars.

CodwiDasan
12.21.2011 , 10:16 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by jeimon View Post
On RP server there is 50% of Jedi Consulars followed by JK 35%, 15% is left for troopers and smugglers.
I can add that there is much more commandos than vanguards and muuuuch more gunslingers than scoundlers.
Ya same here. Im glad I picked PT because every BH I see anymore is a Merc.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

I support the Imperial war effort, with them in charge peace will never be a option.
Beta:11/11/11 crew

themonkeyiam
12.21.2011 , 10:42 AM | #25
This is based pretty much only on my experience in Flashpoints & PVP but I've yet to actually play with a Jedi Knight. My groups always seem to be a mixture of both Troopers, Gunslinger Scoundrel and Sages, with Sages being the most common class in my groups.

junkfunk
12.21.2011 , 11:38 AM | #26
On my server? Gunslingers. No question.

I can't really answer as to class populations in the entire game.
Nasty - 50 Gunslinger | Ryane - 42 Guardian
Legends - Warriors of the Shadow (PvP West Coast)
Quote: Originally Posted by McVade View Post
Every time I get force charged/rooted/knocked off the bridge in Voidstar, I want to tear off my shirt, grab my supple manboobs and shriek.

Jilla
12.21.2011 , 11:43 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by CodwiDasan View Post
Ya same here. Im glad I picked PT because every BH I see anymore is a Merc.
I debated going PT for this very reason (that and I kind of wanted to try tank). But I am placing my bets on most of the commandos being DPSers (I am going healing)... well, that bet and the fact that half of my guild seems to be tanks for some reason (experienced tanks at that--it would be a new job for me).
-You came here in that thing? You're braver than I thought. - Princess Leia