Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Purple 27 mods

TheSeventhJedi
12.14.2012 , 12:12 PM | #1
I've recently decided to get back into crafting as these mods are in high demand around my guild (and I wouldn't mind having a few of them myself.) How does one go about getting the recipes to these elusive 27s? Is it REing? From what do I RE? Thanks for the help.

Satedbuffalo
12.14.2012 , 12:44 PM | #2
Step by step to crafting level 63 mods and enhancements.

1. Find level 63 gear. Either a) buy it from vendors or b) acquire it in operations (TFB HM and Denova NiM).
2. Remove mods and enhancements. Legacy smuggle them as required. Slotted armorings may not be RE'd for schematics.
3. RE mods and enhancements. Cross fingers.
4. Armorings may only be RE'd from off-hands, belts, and bracers (yes, the 63-lvl belts and bracers are modded). Armorings may be legacy smuggled.
5. Barrels may only be RE'd from main-hands and off-hands. Barrels may be legacy smuggled with the use of the now-unavailable bowcasters.
6. Hilts may only be RE'd from main-hands and off-hands. Hilts may not currently be legacy smuggled.
7. Implants and earpieces may not be legacy smuggled.

Hope that helps!

TheSeventhJedi
12.14.2012 , 08:32 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Satedbuffalo View Post
Step by step to crafting level 63 mods and enhancements.

1. Find level 63 gear. Either a) buy it from vendors or b) acquire it in operations (TFB HM and Denova NiM).
2. Remove mods and enhancements. Legacy smuggle them as required. Slotted armorings may not be RE'd for schematics.
3. RE mods and enhancements. Cross fingers.
4. Armorings may only be RE'd from off-hands, belts, and bracers (yes, the 63-lvl belts and bracers are modded). Armorings may be legacy smuggled.
5. Barrels may only be RE'd from main-hands and off-hands. Barrels may be legacy smuggled with the use of the now-unavailable bowcasters.
6. Hilts may only be RE'd from main-hands and off-hands. Hilts may not currently be legacy smuggled.
7. Implants and earpieces may not be legacy smuggled.

Hope that helps!
It does indeed - thanks for the succinct reply!