Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Elara Dorne romance

Ulfrik_Wulfgar
12.14.2012 , 06:37 AM | #1
When does this begin? I'm now at over 5000 affection with her, I've allowed her to rescue her brother and I still haven't reached a romance that when googling, says it should start around the 3500 mark. Have I missed something? How high do I need to be for this to start, please?

Ulfrik_Wulfgar
12.14.2012 , 10:24 AM | #2
Is this the forum where posts go to die?

CaptMurphy
12.14.2012 , 10:36 AM | #3
Not much action until you get to the second chapter

Ulfrik_Wulfgar
12.14.2012 , 10:42 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptMurphy View Post
Not much action until you get to the second chapter
Okey dokey, thanks.

Emperor-Norton
12.14.2012 , 10:48 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ulfrik_Wulfgar View Post
Okey dokey, thanks.
For a lot of Companion Quest lines if they stop for some reason, (and you didn't do something really, really wrong) you just have to progress further into the Class Story to keep going.

CaptMurphy
12.14.2012 , 11:04 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Emperor-Norton View Post
For a lot of Companion Quest lines if they stop for some reason, (and you didn't do something really, really wrong) you just have to progress further into the Class Story to keep going.
This is true. I haven't done them all, but everything I've seen so far, there only X amount of conversations in each chapter. So if you have the max affection on every character, then at the very beginning of chapter 2 and 3, you'll notice EVERYONE suddenly turns into a chatty Kathy.

Don't worry, stick with it and Dorne will be in your bunk taking hammer shots in no time.