Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LVL 400 Slicing Missions Help!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
LVL 400 Slicing Missions Help!

DrinianCortair
12.13.2012 , 08:46 PM | #1
Situation:

At level 400 Slicing and at the moment I only have Moderate and Abundant level missions for the highest level bracket of missions.

Question:

How do you acquire/learn Rich, Bountiful, and Prosperous missions while at level 400? Should I just continue running the yellow and green missions at the highest level and hope that one turns up? Should I just run lower level missions that net a nice profit?

MonkeyCannon
12.13.2012 , 10:14 PM | #2
Thats all you get at level 400. Dont expect to randomly see anything above abundant until they raise skill level cap.

You'll have to buy missions from the GTN.

KostonxEld
12.13.2012 , 11:57 PM | #3
The real thing u want out of the top tier slicing missions is the 1780credit abundant missions for tech parts. A critical on these gives the parts to craft augments. So send your companions with plus crit to slicing on these missions.

Other than that the grade 5 missions have rich or bountiful credit missions that can yield a 340 purple crew skill mission upon critical success. These are great to sell or use yourself
Bring it on Sith, the Jedi shall prevail!

DrinianCortair
12.14.2012 , 02:27 AM | #4
Thanks a lot for the pointers! Question, what's the best way to get +crit on my companion? Is it to get my affection with them to a certain level? and the best way to do that would be to give them gifts right?

Holinyx
12.15.2012 , 09:26 AM | #5
you can't "get" + critical on your companions. they either have a specific crit or they don't. i believe the only companion with Slicing crit is Andronikus Revel. HK51 has a critical also.

keep running 41-48 slicing Rich missions in hopes of getting a 340 mission, and the two lock box missions at 49-50. have to just keep running them in the hopes of scoring more 340 missions. i get over 20 a day, but i'm running them on multiple 400 slicing characters.
Not all Bounty Hunters die screaming like a 4 yr old girl.

MonkeyCannon
12.15.2012 , 01:40 PM | #6
At 10k affection, that companion has a 20% chance to crit on anything he or she does.