Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators OOC

Lucifersfinest
03.12.2013 , 09:58 PM | #501
I don't mind, [now all I have to do is find a way to get into the battle, ]
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
03.13.2013 , 03:22 AM | #502
will post after, about my govounr news

icecreampants
03.13.2013 , 06:01 PM | #503
If Nal'kesh and Rafeesh took the ship it probably wouldn't be linked to Markos to start off with seeing as how he has made himself and his operations rather well hidden and covert. I'm fine with the idea for the most part but I think it shouldn't be the ship that Nal'kesh and Rafeesh are currently on seeing as right now they are about to plow it into a portion of the Imperial fleet. But seeing as there would be a delay of the ship ramming into its allied vessels(to alot time for Nal'kesh and Rafeesh to clear out )it could very well be their next target.

icecreampants
03.17.2013 , 07:04 PM | #504
sorry for my slow posting over the past few days i have been rather busy

Bird_of_Thunder
03.21.2013 , 07:52 PM | #505
for reference:

a Lignan crystal is a crystal made of Lignan ore, which enhances the dark side power of the user.
Ravvok obtained it when he hunted down and killed his father. its in the form of a pendant
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
04.02.2013 , 02:02 PM | #506
asked mdlogan, for permission to find the fleet and to secure it
side note if anyone wants to play the fleet admiral please do.
oh and I am not putting my plan in the ic till it unfolds as I think that is only fair.

icecreampants
04.02.2013 , 02:44 PM | #507
umm lego exactly how did they find the fleet seeing as it was headed off in an unknown direction from belsavis weeks prior to the information being retrieved. Which certainly would place it outside of just a mere hour of travel.

Another thing. If the fleet is still occupied. Then how come a mere shuttle full of people can instantly intimidate an entire fleet into submission? They were the most advanced force in the last Rp and well simply sending a few people on board and having them not fight back is rather unrealistic since the revivers would more than likely prefer their abandoned fleet to stay that way.

legolegion
04.02.2013 , 02:57 PM | #508
yes fleet has crew but they not in a postion to fight back
and fleet moving at sublight speed does not get that far
so shuttle moving at speed light catch up pirty quick
and their is enough shuttles to board them all just not enough to get all the kaleesh up in one go
if mdlogan want me to edit any of it i will,
but premisis of my post is we found it before you and secured it
though i have less numbers in crew than the combind republic and mandalorian fleet
and not even a full crew per ship but enough to make a fight of it on each ship

icecreampants
04.02.2013 , 03:12 PM | #509
And what about finding them? You can't just have captain markus say oh we know where the lost fleet is without any explanation.

How are they not in a position to retaliate? They were more advanced than the republic or empire and you just effortlessly board them with no resistance. Things would be different if nobody was onboard the ships to put up a fight.