Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators OOC

MdLogan
12.22.2012 , 08:57 PM | #41
Take as much time as you need.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Duduneco
12.29.2012 , 06:28 PM | #43
If its not too late to join....

Species/Race: FX series Combat Droid
Name: FX-E5
Date of Birth: Unknown
Place of Birth: Nal Hutta
Height: 6"4
Weight: 238
Hair Color/Style: None
Eye Color: Orange/Red
Facial Appearance: Similar to The Defenistrator
Body Appearance: Bulky
Home Planet: None
Current Residence: Roamer
Allegiance: Mainly to Hutts as an enforcer, but has ties to working with the Empire
Profession: Bounty Hunter/Assassin/Enforcer
Armor/Clothes: Red Steel Covering.
Primary Weapon(s): Sniper Rifle, Blaster Pistol, Tech Blade, Electrostaff
Secondary Weapon(s): Grenades, Vibroknife.
Miscellaneous Item(s): Holocommunicator, Heads of some of his victims.

Biography: FX-E5 was created on Hutta and sold to a Bith Engineer to serve as a translator. During a visit to The Spaceport of Urganfa, ruled by Xizero The Hutt, the droid's combat protocols had been activated accidently and he shot and killed 6 people, including the Bith Engineer. He was sentenced to a memory wipe after that. When the wipe was over, Xizero had him programmed to be his Enforcer. E5 served Xizero for many years until the poor Hutt was killed by Evocci raiders. He was then assigned by one of Xizero's advisors to kill The Evocci Tribe. After slaughtering everyone in the village, he had been rewarded a ship of his own, and his freedom. He now serves as man things, Bounty Hunter, Assassin, Enforcer, to anyone who needs his services.

icecreampants
12.29.2012 , 09:35 PM | #44
Right now we're waiting for MDlogan to comeback from holiday so he can start it.

MdLogan
12.29.2012 , 10:03 PM | #45
Okay sorry for taking so long. Duduneco, your character will work great. Now in regards to the opening of the RP. There is some information that still needs to be collected from the Secret Stratagem. Not a lot, but just where characters will end up and connections. I hope that it will be soon started.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.29.2012 , 10:05 PM | #46
yayy he's back

Duduneco
12.29.2012 , 10:57 PM | #47
Alright, I'll be waiting.

Bird_of_Thunder
12.30.2012 , 12:26 AM | #48
redid my character. for anyone who doesn't get it, he's a reference to the demon hunters from Warcraft (blind, especially good at sensing evil. however doesnt use evil to beat evil
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

jimdarkmagic
12.30.2012 , 01:32 AM | #49
Looking forward to this
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

jimdarkmagic
12.30.2012 , 01:53 AM | #50
Also I think stryfe is going to have a vendetta against mean and zero
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over