Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators OOC

legolegion
02.24.2013 , 11:57 AM | #441
proably but she not going to run after a force user unless told to after tera and she got her fingers burnt

Lucifersfinest
02.24.2013 , 12:32 PM | #442
Makes sense, and is MD taking over for Aria?
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

Lucifersfinest
02.24.2013 , 12:35 PM | #443
And I hope my fallen jedi sounds or acts fallen enough. [I kinda took my jedi's back story and put a dark twist on it,]

legolegion
02.24.2013 , 12:57 PM | #444
No just lek, then that part will probably close off. As it is not really important to main story line, and sofia would have to wait for anything from the colony. As she does anything to drastic then, you may rebel. So she just going let them get on and raid in her name, and get supplied with booty for it.

edit guess md has done

Lucifersfinest
02.25.2013 , 07:55 PM | #445
Would Kriegus know of Vergas's presence on Tatooine? [I assumed so but, *shrug*] if not, forget he called you,

MdLogan
02.25.2013 , 08:07 PM | #446
I edited so that he does get a message, and I think that a Darth on any planet would be known pretty well.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Lucifersfinest
02.25.2013 , 08:31 PM | #447
Makes sense, and Im trying to decide if Nara's ghosts she see's are actual things, [the dark side of her, something in a cave, trying to corrupt her,] or if she's just seeing them, [oh and Nara is a White skinned Twi'lek, not sure what their name is, like how the red ones are lethans,]

MdLogan
02.25.2013 , 09:37 PM | #448
It seems that it could be either, it is written well enough where either would be believable.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Lucifersfinest
02.25.2013 , 09:40 PM | #449
The dark inside of her would be interesting, [having to confront it probably at the end,]but also a artifact in the dessert would be cool,

MdLogan
02.25.2013 , 09:51 PM | #450
There would be many artifacts, in the sands and caves of Tatooine, hidden or lost. While her loss may have caused such, as well.