Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators OOC

jimdarkmagic
12.17.2012 , 02:57 PM | #31
Species/Race: Rattataki
Name: Classified
Codename: Viper
Date of Birth: Unknown
Place of Birth: Nar shaddaa
Height: 5”7
Weight: 140
Hair Color/Style: None
Eye Color: Grey
Facial Appearance: blue markings on her face like most of her people
Body Appearance: Average
Home Planet: Nar shaddaa
Current Residence: Classified
Allegiance: Her allegiance is to Agent Stryfe
Profession: Imperial agent (operative)
Armor/Clothes: Standard Imperial Military Uniform
Primary Weapon(s): Blaster Rifle
Secondary Weapon(s): 5” vibroknife
Miscellaneous Item(s): Sheild generator, Flashbang, Stun baton

Biography: Viper was born on the smugglers moon known as nar shaddaa to a poor family at the age of 13 she came to the decision to run away and join one of the many gangs plaguing the smugglers moon thinking life with them has to be better than being poor. she quickly made a name for herself as a ruthless gangster who killed innocents bystanders and thugs alike. After years and years of doing the same thing she became bored and decided to become a bounty hunter who mainly took bounties on imperial officers killing many of them. She quickly caught the attention of imperial intelligence as a threat to the security of the empire so keeper decided to send their promising agent stryfe to deal with her. Stryfe followed many leads until he found the most promising and made contact with her right inside mos illa spaceport where he explained to her the reason for the assassination and “that it was nothing personal” she fought with agent stryfe for hours till they were both exhausted and collapsed on the floor. That fight was what was a catalyst for vipers infatuation with agent stryfe and started their partnership in imperial intelligence. stryfe brought her to keeper where she was assigned as Stryfe’s official partner and received training from the agent who tried to kill her now they are nigh inseperable.
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

MdLogan
12.17.2012 , 03:20 PM | #32
Oh goodness it is Mean and Zero.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

jimdarkmagic
12.17.2012 , 03:22 PM | #33
haha maybe it is i havent done many play by post with maenkan to learn those two characters personalities all that well

MdLogan
12.17.2012 , 03:43 PM | #34
I just meant their professions. I am not sure about the personalities.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

jimdarkmagic
12.17.2012 , 03:47 PM | #35
yeah it is funny how i chose to have 2 imperial agents

meanken
12.17.2012 , 03:48 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by jimdarkmagic View Post
haha maybe it is i havent done many play by post with maenkan to learn those two characters personalities all that well
wow.....it is scary how simaler the backstorys are......Zero is (or was) the hardas* imperial, while Mean was born and raised in the white maw, were he was left to die in the icy wastes we he was 9, only to com back and murder his father and take his place as leader, till hegot bored and became a bounty hunter. He only joined after geting set up by the republic and getting caught by the empire, where the basicly said "Work for us or die" He is also a sadistic bastard who curses every other word. Fair warning.

jimdarkmagic
12.17.2012 , 03:52 PM | #37
well neither of my agents are sadistic bastards but viper makes lots of sexual remarks to stryfe and usually tries to seduce him

icecreampants
12.17.2012 , 05:14 PM | #38
I'll be no doubt adding my assortment of characters from the previous RP's maybe even a new one...

legolegion
12.17.2012 , 05:16 PM | #39
I will be adding one she will be intrudced in the other one once balmorra issue has been accounting for

legolegion
12.22.2012 , 02:57 PM | #40
Species/Race: Human
Name: Sofia
Last Name: Nerio
Nickname: not got one yet
Place of Birth: Balmorra
Height: 5`6"
Weight: 130lbs
Hair Color/Style: blondhair, long hair down to just below shoulder`s
Facial Appearance: white with a small dimple on her left cheek
Eye Color: blue eye`s
Body Appearance: slim
Current Residence: Tatooine
Allegiance: The Empire and Darth Vergas
Profession: Sith acoylte (Inquisitor/acolyte)
Armor/Clothes: Saber robes, with some duresteal brace`s and fingerless gloves
Primary Weapon(s): Double ended blade, she learnt niman lightsaber form
Secondary Weapon(s): The Force
Miscellaneous Item(s): none yet

Biography:
Early year`s 0-12
sofia was brought up by her mother, on balmora. Her father was an imperial agent named tibrius, which kept him away from the family home alot time. Though she idolised him, he was her hero. She kept track of his holo letter`s, on imagined how he kept the evil republic at bay. She few incdent grwoing up, in her happy imperial home. Till the age ten, when she discovered by rountine testing to be force sentive. Her mother and father where both proud. Over next couple years she trained on balmorra for initation, and age twelth she was sent to korriban. Before she went her father gave her, a double edged vibro sword. As going away present, and a hug. She never goto see him person after that, but they made promisis once she was sith they meet up.

initiate year`s 12-15
During this time sofia spent, much time learning the basic`s of being sith. The sith code how to use the force, and how use her double end blade. This contiuned till it was time to be selected as an acoylte, to new sith lord sabrina. She was put with six other hopefull`s, they where. A nex a nekghoul, who overseer called cyclop`s on the ground`s he has only one eye. A pureblooded sith named frim, he was the overseer favored canidate. A nautolans named chipper, but he was struggling due to arid condtion`s. As he was ampbious life form, the climate did not agree with him. Another human male named malkai, he was quite well built but he was slow. Last their was a twi'lek female named rythaner, she was very fast but seemed to lack an edge. It was not that she could not kill, she seemed to try get out killing other`s.

acoylte year`s 15 - know
Her first trial was to goto, a local sith meditation chamber and prove her self. She got their, and their she saw a lord sorin. The lord commander her to kill, he had group of kor`slug`s. He wanted her to prove, she had what it took to kill these beast`s. So she took her blade from her back, and swung it round. Then he unleashed the beast`s, their where four of them in total. They rushed out at her, she quickly realised they all planned to keep pace with each other. Till they goto her, so they could over welm her with their number`s. So she the force to push one back, then lept up spining her blade. Cutting the throat of another, then jumped over them. She turned and trusted her blade into one of the other`s, it let out a howl as she killed it. Their`s was a problem though, her blade got stuck int he beast. The one she force on was still stuned, the other was about to bear down on her. She choose an echani fighting stance, taught to her by her father. She manged to force kick it, in the head dazing it. The she grabed by the head, and with all her weight and strength. Pulled onto the other side of her blade, skewering it on the blade. The other was coming too, as charged her. She used the force, to crush it`s throat. It died a slow death, from asphyxiation. She turned to lord, and gave a respctfull bow. Who laughed at her, and said You have not finshed yet, girl! Sofia looked shocked, My`lord what is left, for me to do? The sith lord grined, Your weapon, it still inside thoose two beast. You better get it out, we can not have unarmed acolyte running a round. It took her a short while, to pull her blade free. Then she got her mark to give back to the overseer, to say she has passed.

As she returned to the acadamy, she presented the mark to overseer. Then took her place with other five acolyte`s, then harkun spoke. Rythaner step forward. she replied Yes overseer. as she steped for ward. Rythaner your weak, and their`s is no place for you in this acadamy. Frim, kill her! Yes overseer. Frim and grin on his face, as he went to kill her. He rasied his weapon, to do overhead attack on her. As his blade came down it hit square on, cracking her skull. Overseer beconed some slave`s to clean the mess up, and then said Reat of you, be prepahred for your next trial. Then sofia let with other`s, and awited her next trial.

Then soon after, she sumond to see overseer harkun. Then he told the group some news Well acolyte`s, it seem`s the sith lord you where training for. Is dead, she died in battle above balmorra. So we have to figure what to do with you, however darth vergas has decide he would take over your group. So for your next trial`s, is going to be feat of endurance. Here are some datapad`s follow them, take no food or water with you. Survie to your destination, retreive the object. Then come back, and if you make it back then you pass. If not, well we won`t be worring about you. Will we! Know go, except you sofia. I would like a word with you, before you go. The other four acoylte`s left, for their trial. Sofia remained, waiting to see what harkun wanted. Overseer then spoke It seem`s it was not just your master in wating that died, it appear`s so did your father. Use that hate to help you endure, so you can one day. You may get revenge, against the republic. harkun could feel the emontion, brewing inside of her. Know go you have trial, to compelte. With that sofia head off into wilderness of koriban, she swore to get revenge on the republic one day.

i have two more trials to put in