Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators OOC

MdLogan
01.21.2013 , 07:52 PM | #131
Lucifersfinest You sure can join.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
01.21.2013 , 08:56 PM | #132
hey logan, want to pont out that the guy controling the pirates seems to be gone, as I have seen him post in other forums after his last post, and yet not return to post. here. maybe you want to take some action here, so we can keep the plot moving? idk, take control of the pirates? he can always have them back if he returns

MdLogan
01.21.2013 , 09:32 PM | #133
Alright, I will take control for now. If he returns, then I will hand back over the control.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
01.21.2013 , 09:46 PM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Alright, I will take control for now. If he returns, then I will hand back over the control.
cool. last post was mean decaptating one, and charging another while Zero fired missles at the rest. also, I think the other agents are attacking the outside, may want to flip down a few posts to see that

MdLogan
01.21.2013 , 09:58 PM | #135
Took care of it all. Thank you.

icecreampants
01.21.2013 , 10:13 PM | #136
Also Md Hadock is waiting on General Graal in his office.

MdLogan
01.21.2013 , 10:20 PM | #137
Thank you Icecream.

MdLogan
01.21.2013 , 11:13 PM | #138
Icecream you can have Kregan and the rest finish going to the pirate camp if you need.

meanken
01.21.2013 , 11:33 PM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Icecream you can have Kregan and the rest finish going to the pirate camp if you need.
was going to ask what hppened, guess you want to wait to continue till they get there, or you going to continue the fight?

MdLogan
01.21.2013 , 11:35 PM | #140
I am going to take this a stage at a time. (Sorry if that does not fit to well) So that everyone should be on the same page with this. And in case the guy returns, I don't know if he will like how I portrayed his characters.