Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators OOC

legolegion
01.13.2013 , 02:01 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Actually the empire is in the wrong because they started the great hyperspace war and attacked the republic first. Now yes the republic didn't need to bombard Korriban but the sith were the ones to start the war for no reason.
hyperspace war was started by narga shadall, how ever he duped the empire into thinking you attacked us. That is what empire history records would show, and that is what sith empire would belive. So one man started, so you condem the whole empire. True the empire is conquring empire, but we do belive you are the agressor`s and histroy does prove`s this right. Malchor V, korriban and taris, your actualy trying to wipe out a semi sentiant speices for recolonistion. The race may have been started by a pluage, but they are know a viable speices.

legolegion
01.13.2013 , 04:07 PM | #102
bird of thunder i am going bed in a min so rather than be in limbo you can mod me back to base 2 day journey
or leave me and head back when i wake

meanken
01.15.2013 , 09:24 PM | #103
oh god, SO SORRY I dissapeared, stupid computer broke. Someone mind filling me in on what happened, and maybe giving me a good entry point for the rp? I will be rp'ing Mean and Zero as having been working for the hutts and intependent criminals after a 6 month period directly after the events of SC where the two hunted down holocrons mean used to help train himself with the force and the lightsaber (so, don't expect to just knock him aside like you guys did in the last thread )

MdLogan
01.15.2013 , 10:05 PM | #104
It is quite alright. Things like that happen.

Okay Republic and Mandalorian are coordinating efforts to find the Reviver's fleet. While pirates have taken captive a Jedi counsel member and are holding her for ransom, to either side. The Empire is trying to find the fleet as well, and seems to have a head start.

Hadock, Jotunheim, Kregan, Graal, Mal, and Zharron are working on a way of finding the fleet but have been stalled by the pirate problem. Vergas, Stryfe, Viper are working on collecting the Star Map located on Tatooine. While Sofia is passing through her trials to become Sith.While Markos, is searching for Ravna and Rafeesh to get revenge.

If I have missed anything, please speak up.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
01.15.2013 , 10:31 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
It is quite alright. Things like that happen.

Okay Republic and Mandalorian are coordinating efforts to find the Reviver's fleet. While pirates have taken captive a Jedi counsel member and are holding her for ransom, to either side. The Empire is trying to find the fleet as well, and seems to have a head start.

Hadock, Jotunheim, Kregan, Graal, Mal, and Zharron are working on a way of finding the fleet but have been stalled by the pirate problem. Vergas, Stryfe, Viper are working on collecting the Star Map located on Tatooine. While Sofia is passing through her trials to become Sith.While Markos, is searching for Ravna and Rafeesh to get revenge.

If I have missed anything, please speak up.
cool, looks like I have not missed much. problem is, I can't seem to think of a way to get mean and zero in there. They coulden't give two shi*s about some random jedi, they CLEARLY won't be working with the empire, and they have no reason to be anywhere near sith undergoing trials. anyone have any ideas?

icecreampants
01.15.2013 , 10:37 PM | #106
You could have been in the same cantina as Markos and the others. The force using bartender could have angered you by knocking a gand into you with force wave... not my best suggestion but I;m working on no sleep here.

meanken
01.15.2013 , 10:41 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
You could have been in the same cantina as Markos and the others. The force using bartender could have angered you by knocking a gand into you with force wave... not my best suggestion but I;m working on no sleep here.
er....need you to elaborate a tad, I have not had time to read every single post, hence me asking for a quick discrption of what has happened so far

icecreampants
01.15.2013 , 10:48 PM | #108
The trackers had reentered the cantina. While one of the Gand walked up to sit at the bar two more tried sneaking up behind the bar keep. They were all met with a powerful force wave sending them flying back into other patrons of the bar. The twi'lek smiled walking out of the door casually. Now had come the time to hunt.
This if mean and zero where in the bar then the gand could have been knocked into one or both of them. Say they had just came back from a job with one of the hutts on Tattoine you stop in a cantina for refreshment before continuing and well you get caught up in the ensuing chaos could be atleast a introduction point for the two.

meanken
01.15.2013 , 11:01 PM | #109
This if mean and zero where in the bar then the gand could have been knocked into one or both of them. Say they had just came back from a job with one of the hutts on Tattoine you stop in a cantina for refreshment before continuing and well you get caught up in the ensuing chaos could be atleast a introduction point for the two.
ah, I see, I will roll with that

meanken
01.15.2013 , 11:13 PM | #110
just so everyone is aware, due to the entirly expected overuse of dark side power by mean, he is now suffering from the usuall dark side skin paleing most sith have. think how chiss look with dark side 3 in game, that is basicly what his skin looks like at this point