Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coin Purchase? Error Occurred?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Cartel Coin Purchase? Error Occurred?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ryoshi
12.12.2012 , 08:55 PM | #1
So, you all don't want my money now. I logged into tonight, purchased one $40.00 cartel coin then was coming back to make another purchase since the highest is $40 and it says "An error occured while making my purchase and to try again later" 3 hours later still nothing. Checked both cards, checked with bank, Hell you even let me change my subscription to the 3 month plan and CHARGED me for that change but it still will not let me buy more coins.

Kalanermacloed
12.12.2012 , 09:13 PM | #2
i'm having the same issues.tried after 3pm to buy 20bucks worth and everytime i get a error.sure hope i don't log on tommorw and have 5000cc i'd be overdrafted...

Qatsi
12.12.2012 , 09:17 PM | #3
Make me #3 with this issue. Purchased $40 worth, the trying to purchase any more at a lower amount and I am getting an error. So I tried not using the "Add Cartel Coins" button on my inventory screen -- just logged out, logged back in and went to the store -- and I got a "down for maintenance" page that had no CSS or styling applied to it at all.
Koyaanis Qatsi "Life Out of Balance"
Naqoy Qatsi "Life as War"
Powaq Qatsi "Life in Transformation"

RetardRaptor
12.12.2012 , 09:37 PM | #4
same thing is happening to me......i guess they don't want my money maybe ill spend it somewhere else

Sutii
12.13.2012 , 01:19 AM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone,

This topic is covered in our Cartel Coins FAQ, most notably the part stating the following:
If you have successfully purchased coins before, and are now unable to buy more, this could be because there is a limit to the number of Cartel Coin purchases any player may make per day, if you have passed this limit, you will not be able to make more Cartel Coin purchases for 24 hours.
Based on that we would recommend waiting at least 24 hours since your last attempted purchase before trying again.

If the issue does persist after doing such, as per the above linked sticky, we can only advise that you contact Customer Service via telephone for further assistance.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

ryoshi
12.13.2012 , 08:22 AM | #6
Well obviously no, it's not an issue with "Too many purchases in 24 hours" I bought 1 ....one sole purchase in 24 hours..... you all can look at my history and see that i've done much more than that in one 24 hour period. Ugh the service sucks...but god i love this game.

Luxidenstore
12.13.2012 , 08:37 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello everyone,

This topic is covered in our Cartel Coins FAQ, most notably the part stating the following:
If you have successfully purchased coins before, and are now unable to buy more, this could be because there is a limit to the number of Cartel Coin purchases any player may make per day, if you have passed this limit, you will not be able to make more Cartel Coin purchases for 24 hours.
Based on that we would recommend waiting at least 24 hours since your last attempted purchase before trying again.

If the issue does persist after doing such, as per the above linked sticky, we can only advise that you contact Customer Service via telephone for further assistance.

Thanks.
It would be nice if you guys could actually acknowledge that you have problem in regards to buying Cartel Coins. If you look at this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...55534&page=126, it's clear that it's something on your end. This makes it seem like you're not even aware there's a problem, which needless to say is not good.

TexasMarine
12.13.2012 , 01:15 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello everyone,

Thanks.
I dont think there is a daily limit....because there were days I bought a decent number of coin packs with no issue...then when this started I was able to buy one pack......ONE if there is a limit do you change it randomly every day or something? or is there some kind of retarded account lifetime limit?

EITHER WAY THIS IS YOUR FAULT EA NOT OURS....FIX IT! STOP BLAMING THE CUSTOMER WHO IS TRYING TO GIVE YOU MONEY!

ryoshi
12.13.2012 , 07:18 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TexasMarine View Post
I dont think there is a daily limit....because there were days I bought a decent number of coin packs with no issue...then when this started I was able to buy one pack......ONE if there is a limit do you change it randomly every day or something? or is there some kind of retarded account lifetime limit?

EITHER WAY THIS IS YOUR FAULT EA NOT OURS....FIX IT! STOP BLAMING THE CUSTOMER WHO IS TRYING TO GIVE YOU MONEY!
AMEN! I want to give you my money....cause i love your game...your customer service otherwise has been god aweful

RetardRaptor
12.13.2012 , 08:50 PM | #10
i wonder if these guys have a clipboard with all these responses to copy from or if they have to type it out.....Man ctrl+c must be getting worn out