Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

PVP Mentoring Program


Antiskeptic's Avatar


Antiskeptic
12.16.2012 , 09:39 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Shioji View Post
i have seen 1 too many smashes that S KEY/Keyboard turn to line up a smash i mean are you ****en serious ? it makes me sick!!!
I only just hit 50 and started lolsmashing, I occasionally s/key to line up a shot. If I take a few steps back and the guy behind me is now in range for the sweep as well, why wouldn't I do this?
//

Tom_the_Narwhal's Avatar


Tom_the_Narwhal
12.16.2012 , 09:56 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
I only just hit 50 and started lolsmashing, I occasionally s/key to line up a shot. If I take a few steps back and the guy behind me is now in range for the sweep as well, why wouldn't I do this?
Because apparently using your classes biggest advantage to its potential is noob-like.
Tomthenarwhal
Ihaveabiggun Issues Cicolluis Tomthenarwhal
Fioria Fanta-Pants
Gm of <Legit>

Shioji's Avatar


Shioji
12.16.2012 , 10:02 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Tom_the_Narwhal View Post
Because apparently using your classes biggest advantage to its potential is noob-like.
idk what you're trying to say? is that sarcasm at me or what because i said it IS noob to S key (back peddle) to line your self up for a smash instead of using strafe/mouse to move i r so confused ....



edit: oh and i only mentioned lolsmash nubs because that is 80% of the server now did a /who 50 tonight and there were 2 warzones going on... 9 Sents and 4 Guardians were in the warzones maybe not all smash but who knows lol...
Rambojenkins - Vanguard OG
I Put Da Team on Ma Back

ambitiousapple's Avatar


ambitiousapple
12.16.2012 , 10:50 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Shioji View Post
Get good on your own no one can teach you how to be better other then your self anyone that is/was really good never needed a mentor qft
a) "No one can teach you how to be better other [than] [yourself]". Wrong on multiple levels, good troll if intending to do so though.

b) Because gaming life and ability to perform in it is based around a "need to" approach? Get a bit of perspective mate; if people want to pick up some tips from other people then they should feel free to do so, on the basis that they might 'want' to, rather than 'need' to. Currently, you're just promoting a nonsensical solitary approach to playing this game at a time when this server surely doesn't need it.

Roastmouse's Avatar


Roastmouse
12.16.2012 , 11:31 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Shioji View Post
speaking to zeys the other day (was trying to get him to come back aswell) but he was telling me all the good players that use to play dont play anymore etc and id have to agree with him from all these videos and events ive been too and watched etc there arent many good players left and i dont mean good like you topped the warzone board good i mean you know your class and how to move and use abilitys with out clicking them or keyboard turning and just basic common sense thats all it takes...teaching someone how to play how you play is wrong anyone that WANTs to get better at PvP or their character/gameplay need to do it them selfs


Good players ... right.....

i have seen 1 too many smashes that S KEY/Keyboard turn to line up a smash i mean are you ****en serious ? it makes me sick!!! Ohh and all you people who care about RANKED WZs right now ...you know its not even a season right ? your rating means nothing


TLR

Get good on your own no one can teach you how to be better other then your self anyone that is/was really good never needed a mentor qft


end rant xoxo <3
Lol look at this guy telling everyone they can't learn new things from anyone other than themselves. Speak for yourself buddy, I learn lots of valuable tips by duelling my guildies and listening to their feedback.

Also who are you to claim that there aren't many good players on MDN. As a matter of fact a lot of players who pvp regularly on this servers are very solid, and I can identify them by name. Who might you be to judge the skill of all other players, I've never even seen your toon names in wz before.

Erishumlol's Avatar


Erishumlol
12.16.2012 , 12:01 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Roastmouse View Post
Lol look at this guy telling everyone they can't learn new things from anyone other than themselves. Speak for yourself buddy, I learn lots of valuable tips by duelling my guildies and listening to their feedback.

Also who are you to claim that there aren't many good players on MDN. As a matter of fact a lot of players who pvp regularly on this servers are very solid, and I can identify them by name. Who might you be to judge the skill of all other players, I've never even seen your toon names in wz before.

Don't worry about him mate. Lets just focus on trying to do good by our server with these tournies, helping each other out with classes etc considering the state it is in. We don't need to take people like him serious. Ignore him and he will eventually go away.
Hulkgg - Marauder

Yndras's Avatar


Yndras
12.16.2012 , 04:38 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by slickmatty View Post
I would be happy to put my hand up for sage heals as well. I solo pvp 90% of the time so wouldn't really affect me. Also available for rateds if anyone's looking for extra heals.

Hellum <advent children>
You could start by queing with me more hellum...... lol
Layda, Sentinel - Hoarus, Scoundrel
Bandeeto, Mercenary

seantj's Avatar


seantj
12.16.2012 , 08:18 PM | #28
Was thinking of throwing my hand up for tank sin/shadow mentoring, but considering how **** i am according to Woodridge (who?) i wont bother
Juria'. <Midian>, The Hardbinger

Juria'. <Ewokalypse Now>, The Hardbinger

Antiskeptic's Avatar


Antiskeptic
12.16.2012 , 09:32 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by seantj View Post
Was thinking of throwing my hand up for tank sin/shadow mentoring, but considering how **** i am according to Woodridge (who?) i wont bother
oh! you're ridicule.

Well I'm going to put you down anyway. Lol
//

Dacce's Avatar


Dacce
12.16.2012 , 09:39 PM | #30
No Sorc DPS?