Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It's time to form a competitive pub team for rateds.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
It's time to form a competitive pub team for rateds.

Frequencyz
12.23.2012 , 03:25 PM | #71
someone should level me some alts...i need buffs...

LoL-K-Noob
12.23.2012 , 04:56 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Krazy_Karl View Post
ID > Physics nowadays. Didn't used to be that way... PvP turned into "Stun Wars" instead of "Star Wars". Such a shame.

Regards,
KK
This is true, Physics is an easier opponent. They both are fail though. If I could clone myself 7 times it would be no contest

DeathDealerElite
12.23.2012 , 06:24 PM | #73
Adi, we all know Remnants isn't going to Q because they're tired of carrying you. I also feel the need to chime in on this discussion of which elite Imperial team has the better cornbread. In my personal experience, I've only played against Physics once I believe, in a ranked match, and ID quite a few times. This mostly being because we had ID as opponents on the old Corellian Run, and I've not been in a ranked match in 3 months. Both guilds are tough, but there's only one way to settle this discussion, and I'm bout to do it right now.
I will step up and solo against both of these guild's best 8 players in a heroic, Rambo-like, all out death to us all, FTW war zone. After each of the war zones are over, I'll tell you which guild I had the most trouble with, and BAM, there we have the best Imp guild on the server. Situation under control.
Draevon

<Brutality>

eavn
12.23.2012 , 06:28 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by DeathDealerElite View Post
Adi, we all know Remnants isn't going to Q because they're tired of carrying you. I also feel the need to chime in on this discussion of which elite Imperial team has the better cornbread. In my personal experience, I've only played against Physics once I believe, in a ranked match, and ID quite a few times. This mostly being because we had ID as opponents on the old Corellian Run, and I've not been in a ranked match in 3 months. Both guilds are tough, but there's only one way to settle this discussion, and I'm bout to do it right now.
I will step up and solo against both of these guild's best 8 players in a heroic, Rambo-like, all out death to us all, FTW war zone. After each of the war zones are over, I'll tell you which guild I had the most trouble with, and BAM, there we have the best Imp guild on the server. Situation under control.

wrong, little baby's ice cream is a clear winner in this discussion

Team_Yates
12.23.2012 , 06:58 PM | #75
I know I run my mouth a lot, but mad respect for both ID and Physics. We are trying blends of different players to field more competitive teams. However, that means we will never have the consistent team to match either guild. We managed, barely, to beat a half ID half Physics team the other night. After that match, you guys dissolved your partnership, formed full guildie teams and respectively stomped us. If you guys can't win grouped, how do you expect us to win by constantly mixing and matching? Hopefully we'll figure it out soon.
Krath, Jedi Sentinel

Frequencyz
12.23.2012 , 07:32 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Team_Yates View Post
I know I run my mouth a lot, but mad respect for both ID and Physics. We are trying blends of different players to field more competitive teams. However, that means we will never have the consistent team to match either guild. We managed, barely, to beat a half ID half Physics team the other night. After that match, you guys dissolved your partnership, formed full guildie teams and respectively stomped us. If you guys can't win grouped, how do you expect us to win by constantly mixing and matching? Hopefully we'll figure it out soon.
when did THAT happen?

LoL-K-Noob
12.23.2012 , 07:36 PM | #77
Poor wittle freq has bubble shock syndrome. He spent so much time stunned by force bubbles he has a terrible memory. Probably why he thinks hes hot stuff. All in his mind.

Frequencyz
12.23.2012 , 07:44 PM | #78
the only one who seems to think I'm hot stuff is you....going out of your way for "wittle old me"....it's flattering, it really is. PM me your address, I'll consider sending an autograph.

eavn
12.23.2012 , 08:05 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by LoL-K-Noob View Post
Probably why he thinks hes hot stuff. All in his mind.
you describe yourself amazingly, heck even your forum name is my automatic response to whatever you say.

but srsly churb we all love you

Lithy
12.24.2012 , 12:57 AM | #80
good luck finding people hope you can get something going.
Lithíum Hartshotte, Sniper
Exit Area

Tallianna Hartshotte, Gunslinger
Officer of Shadowed