Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It's time to form a competitive pub team for rateds.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
It's time to form a competitive pub team for rateds.

Lalainnia
12.18.2012 , 04:50 PM | #31
If I was going to make my own guild (never going to) it would be called Sparkle Powder Mafia.

and yes I will pocket heal people if they give me sparkle powder,but it has to be from the galactic trade market lower floor and talk to the droid in the back he has the best sparkle powder. If u give me Red Sparkle powder then I won't let u die.
Donna-Commando-Combat Medic
When we care for others our own strength to live increases. When we help people expand their state of life, our lives also expand. Actions to benefit others are not separate from actions to benefit oneself.

Lalainnia
12.18.2012 , 04:52 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by TheGame View Post
Unstoppable

Donna
Krath
Finish
Calem

Churb
Obiwalker
Miko(or sum sweep guardian cant remeber exactly)
Reginleaf

Can prolly switch out a vanguard and guardian for 2 stealths just cant think of any boss shadows/dps scoundrals off the top of my head.

Prolly alot of variations of people who could be replacements this is just off the top of my head.
Aw thats really nice of u but this wont work Im going to quit soon. It's a complete headache playing a commando
Donna-Commando-Combat Medic
When we care for others our own strength to live increases. When we help people expand their state of life, our lives also expand. Actions to benefit others are not separate from actions to benefit oneself.

eavn
12.18.2012 , 05:14 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Lalainnia View Post
Aw thats really nice of u but this wont work Im going to quit soon. It's a complete headache playing a commando

unacceptable! you're not allowed, i forbid ye to quit

Jherad
12.18.2012 , 06:03 PM | #34
Hey I've given them until 1.7 to fix us before I bail. I'm becoming waaaay too bitter.
Zachar´ah - Commando / Chasso, Aargh - Merc
The Twinkletoes Legacy
Zachariah's Merc/Mando PvP Guides
2.4 is the PvP Patch! ... J/K, Removing RWZs trolololol

Domatron
12.18.2012 , 06:13 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Jherad View Post
Hey I've given them until 1.7 to fix us before I bail. I'm becoming waaaay too bitter.
I am scared by the idea of Zach rolling a Vanguard, but I would be thrilled if it was a powertech.

eavn
12.18.2012 , 09:10 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Jherad View Post
then i humbly ask you consider training another class, possibly vanguard incase they don't, we can't let our best pvpers leave the server

TheGame
12.18.2012 , 11:30 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Lalainnia View Post
Idk what ur talking about commando healer is beast...I mean with ur shield up and full resolve its basically 12 seconds of God mode. Trying to kill a good commando/mercenary healer with a guard on em is like trying to kill someone with a plastic bat....its eventually gonna happen if ur persistent but ur going to be worn out by the time you do.

Frequencyz
12.19.2012 , 03:00 AM | #38
NOOOO ZACHARIAH!!! If you leave what's gonna happen to meeee!!!!!

eavn
12.19.2012 , 06:30 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Frequencyz View Post
you will die just as fast as usual?

kidding

Jherad
12.19.2012 , 07:44 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Frequencyz View Post
Hahah, you'll have to get your free lunches elsewhere
Zachar´ah - Commando / Chasso, Aargh - Merc
The Twinkletoes Legacy
Zachariah's Merc/Mando PvP Guides
2.4 is the PvP Patch! ... J/K, Removing RWZs trolololol