Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It's time to form a competitive pub team for rateds.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
It's time to form a competitive pub team for rateds.

Ryvirath
12.14.2012 , 03:25 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by LoL-K-Noob View Post
Donna - hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha good one.
Donna is easily one of the best healers on the server. She actually moves when she gets hit and can target swap/triage very effectively. Alas, for class balance, she would be among the best. I've played with her on guard as a shadow and gotten invincible 5 straight games in a row to solid wins.

RyanReagan
12.14.2012 , 03:56 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Washingtoon View Post
There are, without question, good pubs but it seems like they havent found eachother yet or simply prefer to play with their guildies . Some of the guilds are probably good enough to put up somewhat of a fight but if the best guilds had put their 2-3 best players on one and the same team instead they'd be more competitive.

On another note, whose alt is Shaerie (assassin)? If that's not an alt I'd instantly recruit him/her for one of the better imp guilds/teams. He/she is consistently putting up good numbers, hits like a truck and isnt even particulary geared (17'ish K).
They don't put up a fight. They put up excuses.

"Hey you guys going to queue for rated?"
"No we don't have people on"
"You have 11 people"
"Yah but we're missing our vanguard dps."
"Oh, right. Yah. Can't live without THAT guy."
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

JeffSantos
12.14.2012 , 04:25 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by TheGame View Post
Not sure if really complementing pub players or making fun of premade getting beat...either way I agree.
I'm definitely complementing pub players, but in that specific case, also imp players, considering that Jediyy plays for both sides. I wouldn't make fun of a Physics premade, because as I said, they are really good.
The Corleone Legacy
Sofia'coppola / David'fincher / Al'paccino / A few useless others
POT5 / The Harbinger

Herem
12.14.2012 , 05:12 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by JeffSantos View Post
I'm definitely complementing pub players, but in that specific case, also imp players, considering that Jediyy plays for both sides. I wouldn't make fun of a Physics premade, because as I said, they are really good.
You take what you have, and take what you are given, and try to make the best of it. That time, we were outplayed, so we lost. It happens. Didn't stop us from queuing again immediately after that.

CJNJ
12.14.2012 , 05:51 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryvirath View Post
Donna is easily one of the best healers on the server. She actually moves when she gets hit and can target swap/triage very effectively. Alas, for class balance, she would be among the best. I've played with her on guard as a shadow and gotten invincible 5 straight games in a row to solid wins.
Donna is A Boss

eavn
12.14.2012 , 08:00 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by CJNJ View Post
Donna is A Boss

ive never been in a warzone with or against donna

but her sorc i have, and it was painfull

Keypek
12.15.2012 , 02:46 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by eavn View Post
ive never been in a warzone with or against donna

but her sorc i have, and it was painfull
Her sorc just needs chased around a bit (ah memories of ICE Breaker- I spent a lot of time chasing Donna on her sorc). But I would take her on her Commando any day of the week to heal my gimp rear. Great healer, keeps herself alive, and what's crazy is she doesn't even need vent and is still always in a better position and doing what she should compared to 99% of other people out there.

Plus, you can pay her in sparkle powder to heal you!!
K'mpek/Keypek or some variation
Vanguard dps for nim progression. 55s=1 of everything.
Undercon__ ICE Breaker>Corellian Run>The Shadowlands

eavn
12.15.2012 , 08:12 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Keypek View Post
Her sorc just needs chased around a bit (ah memories of ICE Breaker- I spent a lot of time chasing Donna on her sorc). But I would take her on her Commando any day of the week to heal my gimp rear. Great healer, keeps herself alive, and what's crazy is she doesn't even need vent and is still always in a better position and doing what she should compared to 99% of other people out there.

brb buying sparkles

CJNJ
12.15.2012 , 08:34 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Keypek View Post

The sad part is... Keypek isn't joking about the sparkle powder

Lalainnia
12.18.2012 , 04:44 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by LoL-K-Noob View Post
Donna - hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha good one.
Ur right thats a good one commandos stink.
Donna-Commando-Combat Medic
When we care for others our own strength to live increases. When we help people expand their state of life, our lives also expand. Actions to benefit others are not separate from actions to benefit oneself.