Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WarHero combat tech only letting me upgrade to combat medic.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
WarHero combat tech only letting me upgrade to combat medic.

HoboWithAStick
12.16.2012 , 12:53 AM | #11
I'm honestly getting really tired of this, I get a reply from MO-TO telling me he is going to forward it to the devs. That doesn't help me and besides the devs already knew about this from PTS. I can't even pvp on my toon now without getting frustrated cause I'm completely comm capt and I can't use them on anything because of this issue.

Can someone please manually pull the gear off my toon and trade it in for the correct items?

HoboWithAStick
12.16.2012 , 03:39 PM | #12
/bump

Sippix
12.16.2012 , 03:40 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by HoboWithAStick View Post
I'm honestly getting really tired of this, I get a reply from MO-TO telling me he is going to forward it to the devs. That doesn't help me and besides the devs already knew about this from PTS. I can't even pvp on my toon now without getting frustrated cause I'm completely comm capt and I can't use them on anything because of this issue.

Can someone please manually pull the gear off my toon and trade it in for the correct items?
The Devs working on TOR are currently too busy reskinning models to sell int he Cartel Shop.
Malkiv Mayhem
Powertech Vanguard
Slinger Shadow

Youtube | Enjin | Twitch

HoboWithAStick
12.17.2012 , 08:24 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Sippix View Post
The Devs working on TOR are currently too busy reskinning models to sell int he Cartel Shop.

I think you may be right, no reply is unacceptable. I need to read up on some laws but I'm pretty sure bioware isn't meeting their part of the agreement right now.

HoboWithAStick
12.22.2012 , 04:41 PM | #15
Warzone gear issue has been fixed via patch, still waiting for reply about other things in thread.

HoboWithAStick
12.23.2012 , 05:41 PM | #16
/bump

HoboWithAStick
12.26.2012 , 09:35 AM | #17
Still having connection issues.