HM TFB Bugs

maybe they nerf the op lol

Instead of documenting changes, they seemed to have spent that time for adding more items to cartel market.

j/k, they prolly have lost the control of their internal revisions of devbuilds, that is the only possible reason they don't even know this happened. One more nail into the current dev teams coffin.

Might even be a bugged development version of TFB that came with ancient hypergate.... after all the plan was to release them together.

Some mechanics in TFB 16man HM seem to be missing after today's maintenance:

Hypergates never spawned in phase 1.

When the regular adds that spawn in the back spawned, there was only 1 instead of 2.

No irregularities spawned in phase 2 (instead of many).

It was easy.

It totally blows my mind how every major patch breaks something completely not listed and unintended in the game, there is something wrong when players expecting a new patch also wonder what sort of bugs / laggy performance they will experience as a result of it.

It totally blows my mind how every major patch breaks something completely not listed and unintended in the game, there is something wrong when players expecting a new patch also wonder what sort of bugs / laggy performance they will experience as a result of it.

I don't understand this either. What sort of code infrastructure do you have that something breaks WAY OVER THERE when I change something WAY OVER HERE. You would think that code for flashpoints/ops would be compartmentalized such that if you don't change anything in for that flashpoint/op, that working on other sections of the game would not break said flashpoint/op! It is a head scratcher and has been a problem since day 1 and does not appear to have gotten any better and probably will never get better - they are stuck with this spaghetti code infrastructure. And by definition, so are we.

I don't understand this either. What sort of code infrastructure do you have that something breaks WAY OVER THERE when I change something WAY OVER HERE. You would think that code for flashpoints/ops would be compartmentalized such that if you don't change anything in for that flashpoint/op, that working on other sections of the game would not break said flashpoint/op! It is a head scratcher and has been a problem since day 1 and does not appear to have gotten any better and probably will never get better - they are stuck with this spaghetti code infrastructure. And by definition, so are we.

As a developer myself, I can't understand how this is happening either. The only thing I can think of is that someone is working on changes to story mode to make it easier for an upcoming patch and someone it was applied to HM and released in the latest patch.

same here

we did TfB 16man HM yesterday and encountert all the bugs from above:

- Miniboss was not there (no cashcow for us :( )

- TfB Phase 1: no beacons, onlly 1 add (always had aggro on the tank of the left tentacle)

- TfB Phase 2: mass anomalies didn't spawn

pls let it be a bug, encounter was way to easy for HM

Cant be intentional, it's just a bit silly now. Phase 1 is even more mind-numbing, and phase 2, the boss still casts his irregularity thing for however many seconds, just nothing spawns, so that part definitely must be a bug, I dont think the Devs would give us two 30sec breaks during P2 on purpose :p

did 16m sm on tuesday and it was fine, however went in again last night in 8 man sm to finish off last boss quickly and we got some of the same bugs as you (no anomalies etc) but he also transitioned to the last phase at 23% which we found odd and couldnt down him, was it our dps? or is that a added bug that u may not have noticed cause you got better dps

Last night, there wasnt the Jumping Frog Boss which was a major bummer due to lack of crafting mats and then on the Terror, there were no Gates in phase 1, only 1 add in phase 1, and no Hypergates in phase 2; we literally just sat around for those 30 seconds and bult rage/fury. Hope this gets fixed soon cuz its boring as hell with out it