Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who LOVES 1.6?

Technohic
12.11.2012 , 08:22 PM | #1
So far, after doing fine with 4 pieces of BM and the rest recruit, doing the best I could that way; I still have BM but almost all the recruit is gone and replaced with WH gear(including MH and OH); WOW! It is like a weight has been lifted off my chest.

Still have not had a hypergate WZ pop yet, but hope I do here soon. Need to go do dailies to get some more augments going.

MiaRB
12.11.2012 , 08:40 PM | #2
have seen an improvment overall in WZs already today. much more competitive matches overall, even when pugging vs some premades. should even get better as more people get into some WH gear.

oh and new WZ is fun.
can't wait for this game to come out!

Dracokyaku
12.11.2012 , 08:43 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
So far, after doing fine with 4 pieces of BM and the rest recruit, doing the best I could that way; I still have BM but almost all the recruit is gone and replaced with WH gear(including MH and OH); WOW! It is like a weight has been lifted off my chest.
Glad to hear you're enjoying the changes, it's great to see things a little more balanced stat wise with newer players in Warzones.
Winter Silverwing | Red Eclipse
Smugglers Alliance:The home of Beer, Pie and Scoundrel minded folk.

Evolixe
12.11.2012 , 08:45 PM | #4
All the people complaining about how their "hard-earned War Hero gear" is now casually availeble need to learn that PvP is not about gear. Or at least should not be.

Having said that, 1.6 has been a blast.

Technohic
12.11.2012 , 08:45 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Dracokyaku View Post
Glad to hear you're enjoying the changes, it's great to see things a little more balanced stat wise with newer players in Warzones.
I did ok before and had fun; it just got a little easier. Now I have to watch falling in the trap of not paying attention to the objectives or being too confident. lol

As the other poster said, there seems to be more decent opponents.

Baalzamon
12.11.2012 , 09:35 PM | #6
I play many alts and the lvl 50 pvp feels way more balanced now.
I love it.

MidichIorian
12.11.2012 , 09:40 PM | #7
I havent even tried it and I already know that I will hate it:

1- New warzone doesnt look sage/sorc friendly and the mechanic in itself strikes me as boring.

2. Everyone will have WH in a week = sorc/sage taking the biggest hits from EVERYONE and not just the few geared people in every warzone.

3. Space missions.....yeah.....no.

4. Cartel items that I can't buy due to BW'es fail system that randomely blocks accounts.

Only good thing about it is the ability to buy artifact boxes with tionese crystals. The content is crap of course but you can atleast vendor it fror a few credits. Way better than having 1000 crystals in your inventory.

Technohic
12.11.2012 , 09:55 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
I havent even tried it and I already know that I will hate it:

1- New warzone doesnt look sage/sorc friendly and the mechanic in itself strikes me as boring.

2. Everyone will have WH in a week = sorc/sage taking the biggest hits from EVERYONE and not just the few geared people in every warzone.

3. Space missions.....yeah.....no.

4. Cartel items that I can't buy due to BW'es fail system that randomely blocks accounts.

Only good thing about it is the ability to buy artifact boxes with tionese crystals. The content is crap of course but you can atleast vendor it fror a few credits. Way better than having 1000 crystals in your inventory.
I really value your opinion. You should make some more threads about how you don't like what you havent tried

Wookubus
12.11.2012 , 10:17 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
All the people complaining about how their "hard-earned War Hero gear" is now casually availeble need to learn that PvP is not about gear. Or at least should not be.

Having said that, 1.6 has been a blast.
our problem is that the grind we had to do to get said gear was wiped out, and now have to do it again

GARhenus
12.11.2012 , 10:22 PM | #10
you had more wh gear way before the others got theirs tho