Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Life Day Celebration

ShAdOwXkAgE
12.16.2012 , 12:08 AM | #11
I'm liking the idea of Naar Shadaa. It's not too hard to get your ship, and allows those of us with our main characters (That we also dump most of our cartel coins in) on Emp side to participate as well.

The main plaza area of Naar is neutral territory as well as not having NPCs that will squish you on sight, and I'm sure there's a few places where a party could be held. This could be a perfect way to celebrate the true meaning of Life Day. With no hate or violence. Just a bunch of people from across the galaxy enjoying their time together in a fun atmosphere.

Larce_Apollo
12.16.2012 , 12:55 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ShAdOwXkAgE View Post
I'm liking the idea of Naar Shadaa. It's not too hard to get your ship, and allows those of us with our main characters (That we also dump most of our cartel coins in) on Emp side to participate as well.

The main plaza area of Naar is neutral territory as well as not having NPCs that will squish you on sight, and I'm sure there's a few places where a party could be held. This could be a perfect way to celebrate the true meaning of Life Day. With no hate or violence. Just a bunch of people from across the galaxy enjoying their time together in a fun atmosphere.
Yeah it would bring more people to one spot as well, having the parties seperated would be boring to me personally.

LarcÚ Apollo - Trooper-Commando/Combat Medic Ω
SWG/Bria Vet - CE Pre-Order - Full Beta Tester
The Army of Light | The Ebon Hawk Server

ShAdOwXkAgE
12.19.2012 , 02:17 AM | #13
So, is this still happening or is the idea dead in the water?