Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Pretty Murderous Sith> is rebuilding!

NelsonFoxatron
03.15.2013 , 07:10 AM | #31
bump-a-bump-bump

NelsonFoxatron
03.22.2013 , 12:39 PM | #32
Still looking for more awesome people to join our ranks as we prepare for the digital expansion! Check out the site.

StickyRice
03.27.2013 , 03:56 AM | #33
Quite a few people joining as of late. Let's get some more.

BigGunn
05.07.2013 , 02:43 PM | #34
I would like to join your guild. I think you guys and gals are a perfect match for me. Please friend me for invite my characters names are ’neshotonekill level 12 , Magnet’ level 23, Vulc’n level 27, C’lossus 13. I also have a lvl 50 healer, SWTOR pick his name when i moved servers and trying to get it reset. To make the "’" use " hold alt, numpad 0213. Thanks.

Lykamein
06.05.2013 , 03:47 PM | #35
Just a bump to our thread for all returning or transferred players looking for a place to call home.

PMS is a great guild full of interesting personalities, we enjoy casual game play, progression raiding and pvp.

Currently we have cleared TFB HM (looking forward to nightmare)and are working on S/V HM

We are a serious guild with a lighthearted fun approach to everything we do.

Please check us out at pretty.enjin.com and or contact us in game
If it feels good, Do it!

Lykamein
06.06.2013 , 12:42 PM | #36
Looking for a Tank or Dps for our late night team and a few others for another one of our raid teams.
If it feels good, Do it!

YordiMize
06.24.2013 , 01:47 AM | #37
New player LF Guild. Main is: Tytaniuum, Empire Sniper. I've applied on Enjin site already.
Hope to hear something soon. Thanks.

stefridboy
06.29.2013 , 08:00 PM | #38
Hi their i would like to join your guild please, it sounds like a great guild and I hope you will accept me. I have all types of characters In both factions and different lvls too. I wouldnt say that im a casual player but i am willing to do anything from pvp to crafting Things for other memebrs.My display name is stefridboy and it's also the name of my main character, I would appreciate if you could accept me to your guild. Thank you for your time.

Rozzzaaaa
10.22.2013 , 11:03 PM | #39
HI I would like to join your guild please. I'm pretty new to MMO but used to play conquer online and enjoyed the community of being in a guild. I try to be online everyday for a few hours everyday and your guild sounds like a perfect fit for me. My characters name is Bluehellfire. Please look me up

Zandressa
12.12.2013 , 07:34 AM | #40
This guild still around?