Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So... how's the new bg doing?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
So... how's the new bg doing?

anwg
12.11.2012 , 07:40 PM | #11
That's the timer for the explosion I believe.

Siorac
12.11.2012 , 08:23 PM | #12
I love it, it's got a lot of potential. There are several ways to win, cap time is just right, and the whole thing is quite fast-paced. There is always some action somewhere, you're not really stuck on guarding a never-visited node (even though you have to guard the pylons but still, not the same).

AlyxDinas
12.11.2012 , 08:34 PM | #13
Love it.
'Jeos Dinas'-Ebon Hawk
Manager, The Ebon Hawk Bounty Board
"Perception Problem."

hunterthesloth
12.11.2012 , 08:50 PM | #14
Its great for all classes
Imperial Entanglements
The Blackwalker Legacy
"...Your only hope for survival is complete and utter loyalty"
Its Star Wars not Ground Wars

GARhenus
12.11.2012 , 08:52 PM | #15
also 100+ comms even for losers...

Kuvox
12.11.2012 , 09:38 PM | #16
Apparently this new warzone is too difficult to understand for most Pubs on the Harbinger. Capturing pylons and picking up and depositing energy orbs at said pylons is, it would seem, simply beyond their capacity. So instead they spend their time in mid deathmatching while we get two-capped and then type "??" and, "how did we lose?" when it's over.

RazielHex
12.11.2012 , 09:53 PM | #17
Khaine's Embrace.

RedEnsign
12.11.2012 , 10:00 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuvox View Post
Apparently this new warzone is too difficult to understand for most Pubs on the Harbinger. Capturing pylons and picking up and depositing energy orbs at said pylons is, it would seem, simply beyond their capacity. So instead they spend their time in mid deathmatching while we get two-capped and then type "??" and, "how did we lose?" when it's over.
Same on Jedi Cov. Imps continually attack our pylon and we ignore theirs completely. Everyone yells to grab the orbs and then wonders where the hell to take them when we have no pylon. BW can try and fail all they want to force people to objective PvP but if they don't want to they won't. Kids just want to deathmatch and BW is powerless to do anything about it.
At first I couldn't believe the company I work for sold EA the rights to make Star Wars games. Then I realized we get paid anyways when EA fails so all is good.

AshlaBoga
12.11.2012 , 10:04 PM | #19
I'd rank it as:
#1: Hutball (I don't know why it gets so much hate, it's my fav by far)
#2: Voidstar
#3: Hypergates
#4: Civil War
#5: Novare Coast
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Lalainnia
12.11.2012 , 10:53 PM | #20
Imo Its built for assassins/shadows, maras/sents, (carnage/combat spec) and sniper/gunslinger.

Shadows/assassins steal pylons, mara/sents speed boosts team with the speced boost and gunslingers/sniper hold mid with a healer and some tank. Its a very open wz which is kinda nice, I dislike it, but I don't love it.

Would be nice if the explantion at the start would give a better overview of what to do, or when u clicked the wz que it would have a pop up that gave a summary of the wz Because alot of people will come in that thing clueless and stand at the green gate thinking that the start point ( I did the same thing)
Donna-Commando-Combat Medic
When we care for others our own strength to live increases. When we help people expand their state of life, our lives also expand. Actions to benefit others are not separate from actions to benefit oneself.