Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Life Bundle - Player or Account Wide?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Life Bundle - Player or Account Wide?

Valethar
12.13.2012 , 11:50 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowermanx View Post
I know 2 people that have bought them, It is not account wide.
I didn't think they were, from looking at the item data, but given the bugs lately, including incorrect text on items, I thought it might be prudent to ask.

Apparently the people who said they got this as an account unlock were either mistaken, trolling (most likely) or the lucky recipient of a bug.

As an account unlock, the speeder and the bundle are almost worth the coins, despite the stupidity involved in forcing people to pay for the speeder training when they don't need the unlock. As a per character unlock, they're both grossly overpriced. You can keep em BioWare. Not interested in being gouged for those.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

Missandei
12.14.2012 , 12:10 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Primalis View Post
May a CS agent please reply?
I believe that they are preparing to introduce new «Support Packet» to the Cartel Market.
For 2500CC you will be granted one direct contact with Customer Support to listen to you problems.
For additional 1500CC the Customer Support will try to help you.
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.