Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Outrageous!

cycao
12.11.2012 , 02:31 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AngusFTW View Post
II got rid of a lot of shells too but that was because i'm an idiot and its not biowares fault. It takes like 2 days to grind a full set back again..
Honestly. No real difference in what most people had to do for getting the mods/enhancements you needed for optimizing. A lot of the shells I have are for sorcerers and I use the healing ear chip.

AngusFTW
12.11.2012 , 02:33 PM | #22
yes.. and gives extra wh mods/enhancements to play around with for diff specs
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
55s.
Bleezar, Bleezár. Bleezlórd. Bleezard. Bleezford, Bleeznaut, Bleezfatt,
Lowbies
Bleezbian, Bleezguard, Bleezdian

vid
twitch

Totaltrash
12.11.2012 , 02:34 PM | #23
First of all, I'm glad all you guys kept your shells - good for you.

My post was not about gear progression and it was not about entitlement.
I earned my WH set and I don't want the EWH set for free.
I'm not asking for credits back for the mod pulling or commendations for all the extra pieces needed for optimization. All I want to do is trade-in my custom set, since 8 months after release, I don't have the shells anymore.

My post is about how EAware blatantly mistreats long-term subscribers and how PVP'ers get screwed patch after patch.

Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
I thought for sure they said when WH comes out that there would be more gear. Particularly, better looking gear. While the EWH gear does not fit that better looking part; I never felt like there would be no more gear at all.
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
I don't want to call anyone names, but it strikes me as a bit naive to think that you wouldn't need those WH shells anymore. <snip>
Of course, I expected gear progression!
What I did not expect is that gear progression requires a trade-in again. Ok, maybe I was naive but you didn't have to trade-in Centurion for Champions for BM gear, nor can you trade-in Recruit gear for Recruit gear MK-2 now. Nor do you have to trade-in any of the PVE sets for the next better set.
The BM->WH was the exception and EAWare did NOT ANNOUNCE 8 months ago that all future PVP sets will require that.

Quote: Originally Posted by DarthOvertone View Post
Wrong. You forgot about the WH - EWH Weapon/Offhand trade-in post BM - WH trade-in.

At this point, you just trollin'...
...and that was released only a couple of months back, check the patch notes. By that time, my shells were long gone.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
Not too much offense intended, I try to stay positive on the forums, but your argument is the same as your username bud.
Ah, when you got nothing meaningful to say, try to insult the poster.

Qronus
12.11.2012 , 02:41 PM | #24
A simple fix would be for Bioware to require the armoring for turn-in. IE: WH head armoring to get EWH headpiece. That way, everyone is on the same page, regardless of whether or not you kept your shells.

cycao
12.11.2012 , 02:44 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Qronus View Post
A simple fix would be for Bioware to require the armoring for turn-in. IE: WH head armoring to get EWH headpiece. That way, everyone is on the same page, regardless of whether or not you kept your shells.
Well ideally I would like it so you could just buy the mod/enhancement/armoring, I don't even care if the cost is 1k ranked comms it would just be nice to have that option.

Alizaro
12.11.2012 , 02:46 PM | #26
You got wh that fast and you're pissed about 1 or 2 days of warzones to get the shells?
Prophecy of the Five

Dark Force Rising (Témper, Shaddo, Tempermental, Alizar) 375 vr

Jadescythe
12.11.2012 , 02:48 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Totaltrash View Post
Ah, when you got nothing meaningful to say, try to insult the poster.
Feel free to check my post history. If you post something meaningful I will respond accordingly. Your complaint boils down to this line of thinking:

I opened bags for gear--->BW states this is terrible and puts in comms-----> BM is purchasable with comms----->BM is traded in along with ranked comms for WH----->EWH main/off are available----->Trade in WH gear plus ranked comms for EWH gear.

Gear was originally RNG from bags, did you expect that was going to be the case with EWH? I think the assumption you should make is that the gear system would not change when the new tier comes out if there has been no information to the contrary. Prior to WH gear coming out, BW specifically told you how the gear process was going to work and has not deviated from that plan. If you chose not to listen or think, that is your own problem, not theirs.
I have opinions and stuff

Totaltrash
12.11.2012 , 02:50 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Alizaro View Post
You got wh that fast and you're pissed about 1 or 2 days of warzones to get the shells?
As a matter of principle, yes!

UGLYMRJ
12.11.2012 , 02:53 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Totaltrash View Post
As a matter of principle, yes!
Logic disagrees with your principles....

cycao
12.11.2012 , 02:53 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
Feel free to check my post history. If you post something meaningful I will respond accordingly. Your complaint boils down to this line of thinking:

I opened bags for gear--->BW states this is terrible and puts in comms-----> BM is purchasable with comms----->BM is traded in along with ranked comms for WH----->EWH main/off are available----->Trade in WH gear plus ranked comms for EWH gear.

Gear was originally RNG from bags, did you expect that was going to be the case with EWH? I think the assumption you should make is that the gear system would not change when the new tier comes out if there has been no information to the contrary. Prior to WH gear coming out, BW specifically told you how the gear process was going to work and has not deviated from that plan. If you chose not to listen or think, that is your own problem, not theirs.
Well said.