Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EWH combat tech bracers takes medic bracer trade in?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
EWH combat tech bracers takes medic bracer trade in?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

foxmob
12.12.2012 , 02:58 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Babyfood View Post
not to be a jerk but this is the thread that you respond to out of all of the threads in this forum.
it's an actual glitch. they always reply to actual glitch threads. QQ threads (and I'm not using the term QQ derogatorily here) are another story. they rarely get replies (whether the grip is "legit" or not).
A legacy of meh
Krackerjšck/Krackerjak (VG/PT) | Krackerjack/Deinon (Mando/Merc) | Dežnon (Jugg) | other stuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

DaedalusV
12.12.2012 , 03:38 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
it's an actual glitch. they always reply to actual glitch threads. QQ threads (and I'm not using the term QQ derogatorily here) are another story. they rarely get replies (whether the grip is "legit" or not).
A glitch that was caught by the playerbase testing 1.6 on the PTS, a glitch that was reported both ingame and on the PTS forum, a glitch that should never have made it live.
"you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."
AŽrwyn Sage Blitzkrieger Sentinel Sk'ye Guardian

Theodulus
12.12.2012 , 04:34 PM | #23
Apparently you aren't allowed to point out that Bioware is trying to hide this embarrassing fact by them selectively erasing threads from PTS. In before this post is deleted too. So much for improved communication. Sweep the uncomfortable truth under the rug and hope everyone forgets. Btw they took my advice and eventually wiped the PTS forum.

SpaniardInfinity
12.12.2012 , 04:55 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Theodulus View Post
Btw they took my advice and eventually wiped the PTS forum.
I wouldn't say your advice -- they always wipe the PTS forum after each patch launches. There's nothing new there.

I think the saddest part of it all is how few views and replies the PTS post and even the posts here on this forum have received. I guess there are collectively less than 1,000 people (in a game that had one million+ players) that care enough to report a problem for Commando/Mercenary these days.
Aux "Spaniard" Wargarde (Rank 2400+ Combat Medic) | Reighner the Relentless (Conqueror Bodyguard)
The Generalissimo Legacy
<Uncensored>

Theodulus
12.12.2012 , 05:04 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by SpaniardInfinity View Post
I wouldn't say your advice -- they always wipe the PTS forum after each patch launches. There's nothing new there.

I think the saddest part of it all is how few views and replies the PTS post and even the posts here on this forum have received. I guess there are collectively less than 1,000 people (in a game that had one million+ players) that care enough to report a problem for Commando/Mercenary these days.
Yeah they do wipe. But within an hour I pointed out the fact this was reported on PTS quite long by also providing a link to the PTS thread the PTS thread was deleted. Coincidence that just that thread and shortly after a few more uncomfortable threads were deleted within another hour or so? It took some 12 more hours until they wiped the PTS completely.

foxmob
12.12.2012 , 05:56 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by DaedalusV View Post
A glitch that was caught by the playerbase testing 1.6 on the PTS, a glitch that was reported both ingame and on the PTS forum, a glitch that should never have made it live.
all true.
A legacy of meh
Krackerjšck/Krackerjak (VG/PT) | Krackerjack/Deinon (Mando/Merc) | Dežnon (Jugg) | other stuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

SpaniardInfinity
12.12.2012 , 06:12 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Theodulus View Post
Yeah they do wipe. But within an hour I pointed out the fact this was reported on PTS quite long by also providing a link to the PTS thread the PTS thread was deleted. Coincidence that just that thread and shortly after a few more uncomfortable threads were deleted within another hour or so? It took some 12 more hours until they wiped the PTS completely.
Then who knows, maybe its a conspiracy .

I'm just glad that whenever Bioware tests Makeb there will be a character transfer. Hopefully that will put more people on the PTS meaning more people will catch bugs. Although in this case, it was caught (the thread reporting it had only 2 posts -- both by the OP -- with less than 100 views) and still made it through to the live. Not sure if the reason for that was not enough people reporting it or not enough feedback being taken to heart, but it doesn't matter which it is because both are problems that must be fixed. I was joking with a guildy the other night that a hotfix to allow advanced class swaps may be implemented before this is resolved. Sadly, that doesn't seem like an exaggeration anymore.
Aux "Spaniard" Wargarde (Rank 2400+ Combat Medic) | Reighner the Relentless (Conqueror Bodyguard)
The Generalissimo Legacy
<Uncensored>

Eillack
12.12.2012 , 06:28 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hello folks. We're aware that the some of the purchase requirements for Elite War Hero gear is currently incorrect. We apologize for the inconvenience, will be adding it to the Known Issues, and are working on correcting the bug as quickly as possible. Thanks for your understanding.
Also EWH combat med chest needs Tech BM's chest...
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

durxl
12.12.2012 , 09:21 PM | #29
The weird thing is they knew about it, and released it to live servers anyway? Like I said on other thread. What does that even mean?

Caoboi
12.17.2012 , 12:06 AM | #30
/bump

fix this now
The Harbinger
AbaddÚn Juggernaut | Argotron Powertech | Masama Assassin
Either shut him up or shut him down! - Solo