Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Really?

foxmob
12.11.2012 , 01:23 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
This is BW's equivalent of end game content.

ENJOY!!!
lol - you know...this isn't the first time you've used that line for this very issue. and I lol'd then too.
meh
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

L-RANDLE
12.11.2012 , 01:27 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Well just about everyone I know is in the same boat. Luckily there is a very nice mod in my bracers that I will be getting several of since well they are the cheapest.
BiS EWH Mods in belts for a certain class does make up for it some... Still need to farm some WH for the BiS EWH Enhancement though....
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

UGLYMRJ
12.11.2012 , 01:32 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
lol - you know...this isn't the first time you've used that line for this very issue. and I lol'd then too.
LOL... I only keep using it because I am actually serious when I say it. I really think they optimize gear horribly simply to give us more to do.

Can't even hate on it... it's working.

Smashbrother
12.11.2012 , 02:16 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Leafy_Bug View Post
I have 5 pairs of wh force mystic gloves with surge and power. I have 5 pairs of wh force mystic boots with surge and power. The elite equivalents have alacrity and are useless to me. So, I ask you my dear BW, what is going on? I need to get the wh sage gear with alacrity to exchange to the elite wh gear with surge and power? It makes no sense, the whole gear is mixed up and now I have 10 wh items which are useless to me.

A reply on the matter would be appreciated.
Not sure why you're surprised by this. They did this between BM and WH gear too.

AngusFTW
12.11.2012 , 02:17 PM | #15
well at least u arent a pt
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
55s.
Bleezar, Bleezár. Bleezlórd. Bleezard. Bleezford, Bleeznaut, Bleezfatt,
Lowbies
Bleezbian, Bleezguard, Bleezdian

vid
twitch

foxmob
12.11.2012 , 02:34 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
LOL... I only keep using it because I am actually serious when I say it. I really think they optimize gear horribly simply to give us more to do.

Can't even hate on it... it's working.
I know. and that part makes me
meh
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.