Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 1.6: Ancient Hypergate is Live!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 1.6: Ancient Hypergate is Live!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mawduce
12.12.2012 , 10:19 AM | #21
i like everything so far but the new WZ. i dont like alderaan where the map explodes
I was made to fly, and you were made to die...

AshlaBoga
12.13.2012 , 11:24 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Mawduce View Post
i like everything so far but the new WZ. i dont like alderaan where the map explodes
I don't like Alderaan, I want the planet to explode.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

GillianS
12.14.2012 , 12:10 AM | #23
ive seen the speeder two times and the tree once in game, looks like nobody is buying your overpriced crap

Aelther
12.14.2012 , 08:32 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by fakeghostpigeon View Post
the new space missons they made to hard even when i got level 7 and i cant find tier 8 anywhere
They are fine once you get used to them. And I also really doubt that there are any grade 8 ship upgrades.

Kevinamitten
12.16.2012 , 02:53 PM | #25
I Hated the Patch Nothing to love, Biowares Game is Falling All they do is keep building the game with crap and don't fix the Bugs That been here sence day 1. lesson to what we paying people want...... Blizz had to way more together!
Kman

dankat
12.16.2012 , 05:51 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilack View Post
Initial verdict on the new space stuff: Disappointed.

All new missions are pretty much impossible without new Rank 7 parts. I've tried 4 or 5 of the 6 missions at least twice each, and though I can make some progress, I haven't come close to a win.

They have scattered said parts across the Fleet Commendation, Daily Commendation, and Cybertech Schematics (which cost even more Fleet Comms).

OR you can "conveniently" buy a package of new Offensive ship parts with Cartel Coins (which I don't have because they gave me December early (on day 2) and have never heard of Monopoly "Bank error in your favor"

That means unless I find a magic character with a stash of comms I didn't remember, I'm stuck grinding old stuff until I get enough to buy a new part or two.

So yeah. I'm too annoyed at the moment to run old space missions and login and out of characters to find out who is closest to getting something. The only people this is at all friendly for are people who have been running the gerbil wheel for the last couple months and have a lot of spare comms. So as it is I'm sitting at the window with my nose pressed to the glass.

You guys really should have tuned at least 1 new mission for Rank 6 parts and given people an entry step into the new stuff. As it is, missions are either Rank 5 and boring as spit with Rank 6 parts, or nigh impossible.
I beat them without Grade 7 upgrades
Damn the fool who said history doesn't repeat itself, he clearly was not talking about MMOS.

ChrisMattar
12.19.2012 , 07:08 AM | #27
a bit of a letdown this warzone. dont fancy it. nothign comes close to huttball.
Wish we'd have more of that, so much more exciting