Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Share Your 1st Anniversary Celebration Moments with the community!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Share Your 1st Anniversary Celebration Moments with the community!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ShadowWes
12.22.2012 , 09:55 AM | #181
In all this negative feedback I think the other thing I can't get over is the cowardice.

"Guys...you are right we really dropped the ball with not having an event. Things are tight here as we had pressure to get the cartel stuff out, make changes and we can't seem to fix all those bugs. So any event was shelved, sorry."

Or even just a "Sorry, we didn't plan enough time ot do an event"

Bioware, your silence is screaming at us. It is screaming, we don't care, just give us your money.

Cowards

Stop trying to sugar coat what you are shoveling. We can all smell your BS

nidalad
12.23.2012 , 12:52 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucyfer_Infinity View Post
We got update on our great celebrations!

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20121220

If you look at the bottom of page you'll see they want us to discuss the article unfortunatelly thread was locked soon after creation
I wonder if they know they ****ed up and just don't wanna hear about it or are still desperately trying to convince us they are doing a good job.
Moonrunner

Polebreaker
12.23.2012 , 01:24 PM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by erei View Post
I wanted to post my pic of "account concelled".
Dont think they have the bandwidth for that one...

erei
12.23.2012 , 01:42 PM | #184
Quote: Originally Posted by ShadowWes View Post
In all this negative feedback I think the other thing I can't get over is the cowardice.

"Guys...you are right we really dropped the ball with not having an event. Things are tight here as we had pressure to get the cartel stuff out, make changes and we can't seem to fix all those bugs. So any event was shelved, sorry."

Or even just a "Sorry, we didn't plan enough time ot do an event"

Bioware, your silence is screaming at us. It is screaming, we don't care, just give us your money.

Cowards

Stop trying to sugar coat what you are shoveling. We can all smell your BS
I would prefer having no event than a cash shop event. A cash shop event mean they did spend time working on it, but instead of sharing it for everyone, they made money with it. Which is beyond greedy.

Samy_Merchi
12.23.2012 , 07:34 PM | #185
This really makes me want to cry. I've been on a bunch of MMOs in my time, having started back when City of Heroes launched in what was it, 2004. And I've never seen this much vitriol towards an MMO before.

What breaks my heart is that this is the best MMO I've played, because all through my other MMOs I've been searching for a story MMO, and here it is, and they are DRIVING IT INTO THE GROUND. And when TOR is smoldering ashes, odds are future developers will point to it as "story doesn't sell" rather than "bad devs don't sell", and I'll never get a chance at a story MMO for a long while to come.

This is heartbreaking to watch.

Amodin
12.23.2012 , 08:02 PM | #186
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucyfer_Infinity View Post
What celebration? You provided no event....
+1 for quoting goodness.

I celebrated by cancelling.

AboB
12.23.2012 , 09:02 PM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by LOL FEEDBACK THREAD SWEPT UNDER THE RUG
Need more fireworks? Additional fireworks are available for purchase in the in-game Cartel Market.

Itís easy to participate:

Log in and take screenshots of your in-game 1st Anniversary celebration moments. Be creative! Choose a day and time to meet up with your guild or other players and create a spectacular celebration moment.
Guidelines for screenshots:
Screenshots should not be retouched or enhanced
Screenshots must solely utilize in-game environments and objects
Screenshots must be at least 800x600
We recommend turning off your User Interface
All submissions are subject to the Electronic Arts Terms of Service
Email your screenshots to celebrate_EN@swtor.com before January 2nd, 11:59PM CST.
Total email size cannot exceed 5MB.
To qualify to be featured, your email must include the following information:
Character Name(s)
Country of Origin
The following is optional, but may be included in your email:
One sentence describing what is going on in your picture
In-game location where the screenshot was taken
How long youíve been playing the game

We look forward to your submissions and will feature our favorite 1st Anniversary celebration moments throughout the coming weeks!
Nice. . . .

Visinji
12.23.2012 , 09:48 PM | #188
A free pack of blackcats for hanging in there for one year?! But the celebration of Life Day is made through the purchase of gifts for yourself? Tis' the season to give, or so I thought.

Kazaganthis
12.23.2012 , 09:53 PM | #189
LOL! Unstickied again? Really BW?