Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bounty Hunter Elite War Hero gear still bugged...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bounty Hunter Elite War Hero gear still bugged...

nbdiggity
12.11.2012 , 06:29 AM | #1
To upgrade to Elite War Hero Combat medic armor the vendor wants War hero Combat Tech's. Same goes for Elite War Hero Combat Tech's gear, vendor wants War Hero Combat Medic armor. So in a nut shell you need the powertech dps set to upgrade to mercenary elite healing set?

JFerret
12.11.2012 , 07:03 AM | #2
See the below post from the PTS forums posted on 22nd November 2011, thats nearly 3 weeks ago Bioware were informed of this issue relating to the new patch on the PTS and guess what? We get 1.6 with that same bug that was reported, so please Bioware/CS explain to us what is the point of posting bug reports or tickets to inform you of these issues if you do nothing about them before you patch the live servers?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=560458

Your PTS is fail, your CS is fail, your programmers are failures... But all this doesnt matter cos you added more stuff to the Cartel Market so at least your bottom line is fine...

nbdiggity
12.11.2012 , 02:01 PM | #3
Bump,

Still needs to be looked at.

Gairnok
12.11.2012 , 03:09 PM | #4
I'd love to have a bioware job, it seems to be the only place that a coder can get a job and not actually have to properly code anything. Do you guys have a work at home program?

DakotaDoc
12.11.2012 , 03:14 PM | #5
Ha, I posted this on another thread. but it is accurate here as well.

BioWare Dev 1: Should we fix some of these bugs today, there are so many, where to start?

BioWare Dev 2: No lets make a raft of different fireworks and recolor some gear and such, things no one is asking for. We will make more money in Cartel Coin purchases. Leave the Bug squashing for Joe, he knows what he is doing.

BioWare Dev 1: Didn't they fire Joe?

BioWare Dev 2: Ummmm yeah

Dragoon-
12.11.2012 , 03:44 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DakotaDoc View Post
Ha, I posted this on another thread. but it is accurate here as well.

BioWare Dev 1: Should we fix some of these bugs today, there are so many, where to start?

BioWare Dev 2: No lets make a raft of different fireworks and recolor some gear and such, things no one is asking for. We will make more money in Cartel Coin purchases. Leave the Bug squashing for Joe, he knows what he is doing.

BioWare Dev 1: Didn't they fire Joe?

BioWare Dev 2: Ummmm yeah
I doubt the guy that do the models, the SFX, the audio and the GUI icon for the fireworks also does the coding.
Elara Dorne: I'll be ready with any number of regulation-approved punishments when the opportunity arises.
"Everyone fights, Private Ganbar. Either you go in shooting or we freeze you in carbonite and use you as a shield.."

Caoboi
12.11.2012 , 03:59 PM | #7
/bump

fix this now please
The Harbinger
Abadd˛n Juggernaut | Argotron Powertech | Masama Assassin
Either shut him up or shut him down! - Solo

Gairnok
12.11.2012 , 04:04 PM | #8
You are correct that coders and audio/graphics people are not the same. However it does take coders to actually add the workings of those things into the program.

Regardless of what you may thing, lettings silly bugs like this into a release, ESPECIALLY after it was reported already is unacceptable. As this was to be an upgrade patch to enhance pvp and add gear, the fact that you can not get the gear is pretty ridiculous.

That coupled with the fact that our new patch that we the subscribers received is mostly nothing but added extras to the cartel packages.

Have they increased server stability? No.
Have they improved FPS issues? No.
Have the fixed the patching issues that have plagued us since day one? No.
Did they release this new pvp expansion with everything working? (IE able to actually get the gear people waited on.) No.

Did they move/hire coders/artists to work on Cartel stuff that does nothing to actually improve game play at all? YES.

Valtorg
12.11.2012 , 04:44 PM | #9
Bump

This needs to be fixed

LordExozone
12.11.2012 , 05:15 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragoon- View Post
I doubt the guy that do the models, the SFX, the audio and the GUI icon for the fireworks also does the coding.

At this point, who knows
Kote! Kandosii sa kar'ta, Vode an.
Mandalore a'den mhi, Vode an. Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.