Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pay2Win Space Missions ???

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EATtheDEAD
12.11.2012 , 06:11 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by UCKFred View Post
I don't consider it to be P2W unless you're actually competing with other players i.e. PVP.
See OP, what did I say :P
THERE WON'T BE A HEART LEFT BEATING!
-Sith Warrior's only phrase

darklordpotter
12.11.2012 , 06:18 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by UCKFred View Post
I don't consider it to be P2W unless you're actually competing with other players i.e. PVP.
Problem is throw money at this to gain comms etc very easily rather than running ops/ warzones for the decent gear .. hence ptw

HelinCarnate
12.11.2012 , 06:32 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by EATtheDEAD View Post
No they are attainable in game, but it takes a lot of work to get them. Or you could just buy the pack containing everything you need instantly for real money.
Which is exactly what pay to win is about. Pay to bypass a massive grind and get more BH coms faster than others.
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.

tzagheru
12.11.2012 , 06:33 AM | #14
what a sad path this game is walking, like I anticipated all the shiny fun stuff from now on will be available mostly on cartel shop. only 3 ship upgrades available from vendor, rest are only from cartel shop..

pay2win garbage, last time i resubd.

CrazyCanukk
12.11.2012 , 06:36 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by tzagheru View Post
what a sad path this game is walking, like I anticipated all the shiny stuff from now on will be available mostly on cartel shop. only 3 ship upgrades available from vendor, rest are only from cartel shop..

pay2win garbage, last time i resubd.
a

Pay 2 win what??

is there leader boards?

are you playing against other players?

does the way someone else plays space missions affect your ability to play the game??

You play the way you want to play and they play the way they want to play.

Quit crying over something that has utterly no affect on your enjoyment of the game.
Twitchtv channel: http://www.twitch.tv/crazycanukk
Twitter: @Crazycanukk
Server: Shadowlands

Spoletta
12.11.2012 , 06:43 AM | #16
For me space missions are a part of the game just as pve and pvp are, so yes this time i call P2W.

DataBeaver
12.11.2012 , 06:45 AM | #17
This is indeed sad news. It may be circuitous, but the link from real money to in-game power is there. It always starts from small things like this, and before you know it, the entire game turns into pay-to-win.

Dirtyshadow
12.11.2012 , 06:48 AM | #18
... and a real money option to bypass ingame grinding of significant effort.
... and easy and advance access to the completion of new mission for blackhole, daily commendations
__________________________________________________ ______________
Makes a multi-million dollar game and forgets to advertise it in the Australia, the countries they actually built a server for ??? Start marketing the game, viral ads, full page newspaper ads, media circus. Thats population control... new customers.

Toweleeeie
12.11.2012 , 06:48 AM | #19
Nobody cares about Space....
Can I has more Sandbox?

Leigabar
12.11.2012 , 07:03 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Toweleeeie View Post
Nobody cares about Space....
I Care and I was hoping to get back from job and play some new missions but it seams that addionaly to the sub I will need to pay once again to be able to play them or grind for atleast a week.
This kind of bevahior will not keep me here for long. I just started to regret for resubing...
I hope they will change their altitude quickly because I would like to play SWTOR and pay sub for it but I'm just loosing motivation.

B.R.
Leigabar