Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Blockade Runner Cartel Pack.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Blockade Runner Cartel Pack.

Jimsam
12.11.2012 , 05:41 AM | #1
Lifted from the patch notes:
"The Blockade Runner Cartel Pack can contain Rare bonus items not found in any other Cartel Market Pack!"

Am i reading into this too much? Or do the words "can contain" mean that these Cartel Packs contain items in the other packs, with a (low) chance of new rare items?

I for one would like a heads up on what could be expected before i blindly gamble my money away.
Spoiler

Joehovah
12.11.2012 , 06:23 AM | #2
There is also the text "items that can be found nowhere else" in both this and the crime lords one. Does that mean that items such as the throne and white crystal are not able to be found in the BRCP?
Republic Scum
Joehoväh | Guardian Tank

SithEmpress
12.11.2012 , 06:33 AM | #3
Your totatlly reading it right, I didn't read the text, as I was sleepy but I got...

Credit Boom
Imperial Banner
Vial of Gree Nanite Paste
Minor XP Boost

I think rare item are divide across the packs but everything else has chance of dropping from all of them....

Alec_Fortescue
12.11.2012 , 06:35 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SithEmpress View Post
Your totatlly reading it right, I didn't read the text, as I was sleepy but I got...

Credit Boom
Imperial Banner
Vial of Gree Nanite Paste
Minor XP Boost

I think rare item are divide across the packs but everything else has chance of dropping from all of them....
Hahahahha. Are you joking? Some rewards inside!
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Almost 3 years old and there are still no iconic / classic / traditional / prequel-style (pick any!) Jedi robes in the game! How come?

Also how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

SithEmpress
12.11.2012 , 06:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Hahahahha. Are you joking? Some rewards inside!
Sadly no. I should know better than to jump on in middle of morning with no sleep, it was my fault for not reading the text, but as I had extra coins, I just wanted to see what I would get. Now I just want people to aware of this before they buy a ton of pack expecting new stuff. (I only bought one along with my sister).
She did get a few new items nothing great.

I thought they like keep companion gift, xp boost, and resource the same- but not all common items too.

darkov
12.11.2012 , 07:27 AM | #6
I got Revan's Robes, I'm assuming the full outfit will look alright and a new assault cannon.

Though I think I'll be better off spending my allowance of coins on packs to sell the packs on the GTN, rather than deal with the RNG myself.

schwartzpedro
12.11.2012 , 11:02 AM | #7
Can anyone confirm that there's no mandalorian-themed gear on the blockade runner pack?
I'm only gonna get more stuff on the Cartel when we get mando-themed gear.

Rafaman
12.11.2012 , 11:04 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Joehovah View Post
There is also the text "items that can be found nowhere else" in both this and the crime lords one. Does that mean that items such as the throne and white crystal are not able to be found in the BRCP?
Nope. Just got the white crystal. And some guildies got the throne as well.

It's all good in my view.

Marak
12.11.2012 , 11:05 AM | #9
I got 2 imp banners, ubrikki crimson claw/sand devil, and another damn covert energy armor. Seeing another one of those armors almost sent me into a rage. I've gotten like 12 of them already.
Cag - Juggernaut | V'ae - Sorcerer | V'ay - Mercenary
<The Jyse Legacy (50)> | Jedi Covenant
Aenik - Assassin | Vhay - Operative | K'rie - Sniper | Vhae - Marauder

Vrock
12.11.2012 , 12:32 PM | #10
I picked up a Cyan-Blue crystal....anyone have an image of what that looks like in a lightsaber?