Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Smash / Sweep + Bubble Stun

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Smash / Sweep + Bubble Stun

Carter_Mathis
12.11.2012 , 12:40 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthOvertone View Post
Hold on now. Last I checked Rage is still a 3-button rotation at minimum, usually 4. PT/Van still has it beat as a 2-button wonder spec.

Let's not get too hasty and wild in our assertions.
I say this because with the lowerable cooldown, there isn't a button that a smasher can press that isn't in some way useful (ex. force sweep and then cyclone slash your cooldown away :P) whereas a vanguard can at least Full Auto or Explosive Round/Surge

Veniras
12.11.2012 , 12:42 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Xinika View Post
Sure, I can be, so do you have the link and or information regarding it?
None at all. The burden of proof lies with the people who claim that 1.7 wil bring pvp balance changes. I BELIEVE they are wrong about the claim.

Carter_Mathis
12.11.2012 , 12:47 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Veniras View Post
None at all. The burden of proof lies with the people who claim that 1.7 wil bring pvp balance changes. I BELIEVE they are wrong about the claim.
I think you may be confusing the TOR forums for a US law court... and yourself for a victim...

Sylvatica
12.11.2012 , 12:48 PM | #34
I've been playing Marau since beta and I've put him in the closet for a while leveling a Shadow =)! Marauders should only run Carnage and/or Annih imo.. If you wanna go Rage roll a JUGG.. ^^
Chuundar PVP EU
Fus Ro Dah =

Carter_Mathis
12.11.2012 , 12:51 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Sylvatica View Post
I've been playing Marau since beta and I've put him in the closet for a while leveling a Shadow =)! Marauders should only run Carnage and/or Annih imo.. If you wanna go Rage roll a JUGG.. ^^
ehh, i'd argue that with the increased importance placed upon survivability be the Voidstar tiebreaker method and the Ancient Hypergates wz, a focus sent would be better than a Focus guardian. While i believe that watchman is the way to go, sent is still more desirable than guardian

Xerain
12.11.2012 , 12:53 PM | #36
Is this legit or just some kind of joke? ETA on nerfs?
I *********** agree! Why hasn't there been a fix at least for the resolve on the *********** bubble stun!? HOT PATCH PLEASE!

UGLYMRJ
12.11.2012 , 01:00 PM | #37
I wish resolve still stacked when stunned... the first thing I would do is jump into a group of bubbles... smash them to pop em and enjoy my white bar.

Carter_Mathis
12.11.2012 , 01:07 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
I wish resolve still stacked when stunned... the first thing I would do is jump into a group of bubbles... smash them to pop em and enjoy my white bar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8F8PeDBOU
0:19 sums up my feeling nicely

foxmob
12.11.2012 , 01:26 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
lol - with your uber lolsmash, that would certainly do the trick.
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH

TUXs
12.11.2012 , 01:34 PM | #40
It was in a broadcast I believe.
As I asked earlier...link please?! If you can't validate your claim, you're just spreading rumors...and I think that the whole 1.7 balance BS is one massive rumor. Please...prove me wrong - I'd love to be.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)