Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

life day items on cartel market insulting.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
life day items on cartel market insulting.

utio's Avatar


utio
12.16.2012 , 09:17 AM | #941
Quote: Originally Posted by CelCawdro View Post
Glad to see your rose-coloured glasses are in good condition. Mine were busted, recently. BioWare stated they were developing a Life Day event. What we got was Cartel Shop content, in lieu of that. Content is being developed for the Cartel Shop instead of the core game, rather than in addition to it. That's a problem.
Not really busted, more thrown out the window. Sadly I've already decided swtor is not the mmo I want ATM, and unsubbed. When they include some features that will entice me back, cool.
As for cartel market taking precedent over the core game, I'll judge that when we see what comes with the new story content. What I think will happen is every update will be a bit of game content, with some new CM stuff. Were they making a mistake putting life day stuff in there? Possibly, yeah
PROPER SPACE COMBAT PLEASE

Kazaganthis's Avatar


Kazaganthis
12.16.2012 , 09:48 AM | #942
Quote: Originally Posted by utio View Post
Not really busted, more thrown out the window. Sadly I've already decided swtor is not the mmo I want ATM, and unsubbed. When they include some features that will entice me back, cool.
As for cartel market taking precedent over the core game, I'll judge that when we see what comes with the new story content. What I think will happen is every update will be a bit of game content, with some new CM stuff. Were they making a mistake putting life day stuff in there? Possibly, yeah
You know the only story content coming is Makeb, which well be paying for thanks Hickman for keeping the "subs wont pay for content" promise we were fed, and its also the death of Class Stories right? All classes have finished their seperate stories and are now being rolled into one. So the ONLY thing BW did better than other MMO's theyve now scrapped. This is definitely a brilliant plan...

utio's Avatar


utio
12.16.2012 , 09:51 AM | #943
Quote: Originally Posted by Kazaganthis View Post
You know the only story content coming is Makeb, which well be paying for thanks Hickman for keeping the "subs wont pay for content" promise we were fed, and its also the death of Class Stories right? All classes have finished their seperate stories and are now being rolled into one. So the ONLY thing BW did better than other MMO's theyve now scrapped. This is definitely a brilliant plan...
Well I won't pay for makeb, so I guess I will be back when they give us full roaming space. I'd pay a bit for that.
PROPER SPACE COMBAT PLEASE

Mirandel's Avatar


Mirandel
12.16.2012 , 10:03 AM | #944
Oh, come on! All those items are at GTN already. Grind dailies - you will get enough money to buy it from there without spending real money. Plus you will get useful commendations and will be playing in process. Not a special event, sure, but still in-game way.

Kazaganthis's Avatar


Kazaganthis
12.16.2012 , 10:10 AM | #945
Quote: Originally Posted by Mirandel View Post
Oh, come on! All those items are at GTN already. Grind dailies - you will get enough money to buy it from there without spending real money. Plus you will get useful commendations and will be playing in process. Not a special event, sure, but still in-game way.
Apparently you cannot comprehend the point. We shouldnt have to grind dailies, we shouldnt have to spend money. This **** should be IN the game. No new color crystals since april but 2 in the last month on the CM? Stop supporting the money grubbing or even worse turning a blind eye.

Kazaganthis's Avatar


Kazaganthis
12.16.2012 , 10:11 AM | #946
Quote: Originally Posted by utio View Post
Well I won't pay for makeb, so I guess I will be back when they give us full roaming space. I'd pay a bit for that.
I too would pay for Space ala XvT. That would be amazing. But they arent smart enough to listen to fans as theyve shown they keep doing what they think we want instead of just listening to the fanbase and doing what we want.

Jawstheshark's Avatar


Jawstheshark
12.16.2012 , 03:02 PM | #947
they are basically trying to milk their subbed players of an extra 30$ for xmas


Can I take my present from BW back to the store?

tpryan's Avatar


tpryan
12.16.2012 , 03:49 PM | #948
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Acherus View Post
At this point you need to compare swtor to wow now and not when it released. Those days are long over.
Better to compare SWTOR to GW2

tpryan's Avatar


tpryan
12.16.2012 , 04:35 PM | #949
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Acherus View Post
At this point you need to compare swtor to wow now and not when it released. Those days are long over.
Better to compare SWTOR to GW2

sfsoldier's Avatar


sfsoldier
12.16.2012 , 08:22 PM | #950
Quote: Originally Posted by Kazaganthis View Post
Apparently you cannot comprehend the point. We shouldnt have to grind dailies, we shouldnt have to spend money. This **** should be IN the game. No new color crystals since april but 2 in the last month on the CM? Stop supporting the money grubbing or even worse turning a blind eye.
^^^^
This exactly, the point is these items shouldn't even be on the Cartel.. what mmo charges for holiday items. I remember another mmo that threw down a christmas tree and had gifts christmas day to open.. FREE content. Charging for holiday stuff is nothing short of lame and the possibility of paying for additional content in the future as a sub is very dishearting.
SW:TOR will be released Soon TM

Now<----------Very Soon------Soon------->End of Time
~ Survivor of the 9/29/11 E-mail massacre ~