Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

life day items on cartel market insulting.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
life day items on cartel market insulting.

Goretzu
12.11.2012 , 11:32 AM | #461
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyshar View Post
As a subscriber I am restricted in this unless I buy cartel coins.

Having to buy cartel coins or miss out is not what making sure subscribers don't miss out is about.

Not saying I want to get those items for free, but there could at least have been an event that gives subscribers a chance to buy the item with in game activities!

I think it's an insult to subscribers and past events.

I think if the price had been much lower (maybe 600 for the pack) there wouldn't have really been complaints.

But 2400cc which is 4 months of subscriber coins per character (if you 6 month sub and many more months if you 3 month or 1 month sub) is plain bonkers.

And yeah an event would have worked too.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

wrmrstacrdwower
12.11.2012 , 11:33 AM | #462
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Nala View Post
Nevermind the other nonsense in this post, but I have to ask: Is that the proper transitive form of that verb? Anyone know?
Shat is a word I believe.

dscount
12.11.2012 , 11:33 AM | #463
Wow.. EPIC FAIL on this one Bioware!!!

I thought it was a typo at first, like that extra zero on Hazmat Implants (350 BH Comms).

$14 in order to fly space missions (I'll buy over the next 3 months and not play until then)
$10 in order to get "Limited Edition Life in Day" outfits (Plus they are ugly)

You wanted feedback? You listen to forums? Well it's pretty solid NEGATIVE as this thread is 47 pages deep already and I've see very little "Good Job, or fair priced" in the thread.

@BIOWARE: FIX your prices or FIRE your economist that thinks the value of these are actually good.
@My Fellow players - Hit them in the checkbook on this one. (DON'T BUY it if you don't feel it's worth it)
WTB Legacy wide Datacron unlock
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

I'm not asking for much.... maybe some Cake too...

Rafaman
12.11.2012 , 11:33 AM | #464
Quote: Originally Posted by wrmrstacrdwower View Post
Really though people which should I get the Holo-Tree or the Tinsel Bomb?
The Tinsel Bomb. It will really help you get through EC NiM. Hopefully they will implement a gear check for it in any HM.

Master-Nala
12.11.2012 , 11:33 AM | #465
Quote: Originally Posted by Mevan View Post
Lol stop. Just stop.
Stop what? Trying to appeal to people's better nature? Hoping that maybe some of you can act like adults? You're probably right. How about this?

Stop the QQ bro! Don't like it quit!

There; is that better?
HARBINGER-60s
Alana, Myschal, Vodoun, Alan, Ztephanie

Goretzu
12.11.2012 , 11:33 AM | #466
Yeah, that was pretty silly on their part. I think they just chose the one with the most posts.
Much like the decision to have a Life Day Cartel Pack and no event and the decision to charge so much for it, that is Bioware EA's fault and not the customers.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

Goretzu
12.11.2012 , 11:35 AM | #467
Stop the QQ bro! Don't like it quit!
Yeah the most likely thing to work is for people to cancel their recurring subscriptions (as I have), but that doesn't preclude being annoyed about it on the forums or anywhere else.

Nidza
12.11.2012 , 11:35 AM | #468
i do not like this,they should've made an event.

Master-Nala
12.11.2012 , 11:37 AM | #469
Quote: Originally Posted by Goretzu View Post
Much like the decision to have a Life Day Cartel Pack and no event and the decision to charge so much for it, that is Bioware EA's fault and not the customers.
The former was not a mistake in my opinion. I think the prices are too high, true. I will express my displeasure at that by not buying any of it. But I'll be happy if there's no holiday event in game. When games first started doing those they were kinda cool, but now they are just a distraction.
HARBINGER-60s
Alana, Myschal, Vodoun, Alan, Ztephanie

Mevan
12.11.2012 , 11:38 AM | #470
Stop what? Trying to appeal to people's better nature? Hoping that maybe some of you can act like adults?
Stop being unbelievably naive. Changing your argument to be polite does not make the slightest bit of difference and I pity you if you genuinely believe it does.