Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

life day items on cartel market insulting.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
life day items on cartel market insulting.

Durasturan
12.11.2012 , 05:31 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by HelinCarnate View Post
If you are doing dalies for credits, there is your problem.
19M credits.

Biochem- sell 20 exotech quality stims/adre a day.

tell me again how to make credits lol.

Also, what the hell is the point of running dailies if not to make credits... daily comms? capped. they're worthless except to BoEs to drop on the Gtn for fresh 50's.

Veimi
12.11.2012 , 05:31 AM | #92
Servers seem to be up. Anyone checked if there's an event to acquire this?
Adrianne
<Fade>
Jedi Shadow
Tomb of Freedon Nadd PVP EU

SithEmpress
12.11.2012 , 05:31 AM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Gorrdan View Post
I think to use word 'event' is a bit misleading.

I actually got very excited.
^ I so agree, very misleading, but there always hope there might be an event.... even if really small.

Obiben
12.11.2012 , 05:33 AM | #94
So no benefit for subs everything goes onto the cm nothing on the CE or sk vendors for life day and nothing Ingame to make it a special occasion. where Is the love

Durasturan
12.11.2012 , 05:35 AM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Obiben View Post
So no benefit for subs everything goes onto the cm nothing on the CE or sk vendors for life day and nothing Ingame to make it a special occasion. where Is the love
There is no love. They don't need subs didn't you hear, all the credit farming bots that falsely inflate the numbers in game are going to drop mad monies buying crappy orange items that were in game during beta and removed so we could pay real money for them a year later.

srs business goin on here.

AsheraII
12.11.2012 , 05:35 AM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by Elear View Post
Events are never on PTS, or even announced before they are already here.
New stuff is time-limited, so for all you know it could get removed in 2 weeks.
But it also could be discounted by 50% or 75%(in my opinion, time limited stuff should never get discounted, as it's not promotion, it's just atempt to make some more people buy it before it gets removed), or even made free by means of an event. Then floodgates get torn open and we are swimming in rage why oh why BW made them spend money or credits on stuff they can now get with some effort ingame.
No, if there is supposed to be an event, it has to be released(or at the very least announced) together with this patch.
Unless the event itself rewards DIFFERENT items than those gotten from the moneyshop?
So prepare for lifeday now by buying items A, B and C, then at the lifeday event itself get items D, E, F and as a special to those who also invested into A B and C (since they are off-the scale expensive to be honest), also an item G. Subscribers may be eligeble to an item H on top of all that.
Seriously people, some of you are just trying to make Bioware look bad, but make such a lousy job of it that it's pathetic.
. . . . . . ▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|####/ ( /==|####/

Zataos
12.11.2012 , 05:36 AM | #97
Bioware is proving to behave like shysters with this type of FTP/Sub hybrid model, they either need to make all Cartel items available for reasonable in game cash at a VENDOR or increase the monthly coins for subs to 1200, or drop the sub price itself, pick one Bioware because right now, the "new" cartel stuff you are charging your long time subscribers for, should be included in content release that our monthly charge pays for.
The Chaoticas Legacy -The Shadowlands Server - (40k kills)
(Havaos Jug 50) (Devaos Sorc 50) (Vorhen BH 50) (Venaos Sin 50) (Xaos BH 50) (Zorgen Jug 50) (Zataos Mara 50) (Gwaraos BH 50) (Xenaos Mara 42) (Tavaos Sin 50) (Jenaos Snip 41) (Scaraos Op 27) (Ravaos Jug 31) (Xinaos Sorc 32) (Dreadaos - Jug 22)

utio
12.11.2012 , 05:36 AM | #98
Who's to say there won't be a surprise life day event. It's not like the raghoul event was announced prior to it starting.
PROPER SPACE COMBAT PLEASE

Goretzu
12.11.2012 , 05:37 AM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by Karasuko View Post

You can shave a wookie many times, you can only skin them once.Believe it or not, not everything has to be profit focussed.
I can understand them putting it on the cartel market for lazy chumps with disposeable income.
I can understand them putting it on the cartel market for people to GTN or buy off the GTN

I can't understand them not releasing a nice simple event like the GAR and we can spend a week having fun with our guildies and get the gear if we choose to do it this way.

I ahve the disposeable income to buy these packs, I refuse to pay that fat ***** anymore money for something that really should have been ingame.

This. Forever this.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

Alohen
12.11.2012 , 05:37 AM | #100
Also, Many people still get the Error when Trying to buy Cartel Coins, which has been going on for weeks, oh EA you so Silly
Aradus Dikarii - Jedi Guardian

Darth Koran - Sith Assassin