Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Seeking a casual, mature guild

aett
12.10.2012 , 05:32 PM | #1
Hey everyone. I'm hoping to find a nice guild that would be a good match for me. I've never done raids/operations before, so I'm hoping to start doing those so I can get geared up and actually experience all the content I've never been able to! My main is an Arsenal (DPS) Mercenary.

I work long hours and have a two-year-old, so my playing time is limited mostly to evenings after 10 or 10:30, but it would be no problem for me to schedule a longer weekly raid session. Even when I'm not doing anything in particular, it would be nice to have an active guild that actually chats and has more than one or two people on at a time. I do have a headset for voice chat, as well.

If you think that your guild is right for me, please let me know. Thank you!
Telesia - 55 Mercenary Aedelis - 50 Operative Briess - 39 Commando Gesellshaft - 25 Jedi Sentinel Dynissa - 20 Marauder

Alduinsm
12.10.2012 , 07:33 PM | #2
For Rep side if you're interested.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=547042
Shin

Phorhed
12.10.2012 , 08:30 PM | #3
Aett,

Check out Nemesis Reborn. We are mostly a mature guild (30+) and have gamers at all stages of the game. We help each other and work with ya to become a good player. Not everyone joins a game knowing everything!

Give me a message or in-game email when you can and we can see if NR is a fit for you.

Graft
Guild Master - Nemesis Reborn
Imperial -- Graft - Phorhed - Neck - Fatt - Belly-Button
Republic -- Ph˘rhed - Zzyzxx

planet_J
12.11.2012 , 02:38 PM | #4
You may want check us out. We are all mature gamers with a casual atmosphere..

HTTP://republicparagons.guildlaunch.com

We are empire and republic side.

dmadrt
12.15.2012 , 10:36 AM | #5
Hello,
Take a look at Children of Korriban. We are a causal guild that does Hard Mode Flashpoints and Operations 3 nights a week. We would be willing to add as many nights as necessary if the need arises. Please see our website and our guild recruitment forum page. Both of these, as well as our contact email address are listed in my forum signature.
Thanks for considering us.
Recruit http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=794287
Website www.childrenofkorriban.enjin.com
Contact us at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com
Toons: J'Nor - Sith Marauder, J'avicor - Sith Sorcerer, Mistar'J - Powertech

KShafe
12.15.2012 , 10:41 AM | #6
good day. please take a momemtn to check out our site www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur.com
we operate both factions and may be excatly the setting you are looking for.

Hope to see you soon!

~StarStryderz
StarStyder - Lvl 60 Combat Sentinel
DirtRyderz - LvL 60 Sharpshooter Gunslinger
SunStryder - LvL 60 Lightning Inquisitor
Strydetrain - LvL 60 Vanguard Tank
Starmaze - LvL 60 Telekenetics Sage

NelsonFoxatron
12.15.2012 , 12:31 PM | #7
Hey buddy, you might want to check us out on the empire side. Many new comers have sought us out because we're a very friendly bunch. We're also very active at night, as many of us have children of our own or odd hours jobs. <Pretty Murderous Sith> - contact Grav'evel in game, or send me a PM here.

you can check out our thread here,or our site here
good luck in your search

ProtocolX
01.04.2013 , 09:30 AM | #8
Sorry, wrong thread.